Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Hollyhock Seeds from 2013

Posted by laagarden 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 11, 13 at 0:57

I have hollyhock seeds for trade. I believe they are called black, but they really are not black. They are beautiful. See photos. I actually hugged them this year!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Hollyhock Seeds from 2013

This is a Black Hollyhock! Yours are Burgundy. would trade yours for mine?

o

I will send you some seeds. I have tons. Please provide your name and address.

Do you have any other seeds that will bloom the first year? The hollyhocks are too close in color for me to plant, but thank you for the offer.

o

Gorgeous!

o

Check out my trade list!

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade list

o

I have a Yellow hollyhock!

o

I would love to trade the hollyhock for white baloon and ruby port columbine and your other variety of red columbine.

How much postage should I send?

Here is my address: 13649 South Jonesport Circle, Plainfield, IL 60544. Lesa Atteo.

Do these need to be in bubble envelopes?

Thanks...Lesa

o

I had those Hollyhocks a few years ago and liked them and would like to grow them again. Let me know if there is anything on my list that you would like. Thanks!

o

Aquawise, I have to say that I bought a commercial package of black watchman hollyhock seeds last year. I got the color that the original poster has AND a full black like you pictured. I don't know why this happened but it happened to me too.

Have a great day all!

Lisa

o

LOL! Genetic throw back ?? Look at this one!

o

That is beautiful Aqua!!!!!

o

Saved seeds from this one! was fare away from the Blocks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here