Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
em247

HAVE: free flower seeds for sase or sasbe

em247
10 years ago

2/3/14--Updated post. See below.

I went a little overboard saving some seed from my Grandmother's flower garden over Thanksgiving, so I thought I'd pay it forward since other traders have been so generous to me with SASE offers. I don't know the cultivar on the marigold, but from the spent blooms they flooked like the traditional, big yellow or orange flowers. I also don't know the cultivar on the hibiscus, again just the color, which I'm told is pink. Here's the list I have to offer:

-Marigold-orange/yellow mix (lots!)
-Echinacea-Purple Coneflower (Out)
-Hardy Hibiscus-Pink (Out)
-Black-eyed Susan (Out)

Not the most exciting offer, I know, but hopefully it'll be helpful to some people, especially someone wanting to plant marigold around beds that isn't fussy about knowing the cultivar. Just shoot me an e-mail if interested and I'll reply with my address. You can send a SASE or a SASBE depending on your postage and preference, but know that they might encounter some damage without a bubble envie.

This post was edited by em247 on Mon, Feb 3, 14 at 14:17

Comments (23)

• Lizzy
    10 years ago

I would love to do a SASE for the coneflower and black eyed susans. I will send you an email :) Thanks!

• forgetmenot_orlando
    10 years ago

EM247,

I am interested in your coneflower and marigold seeds. We can trade if you are looking to do that or I will send you a SASE, just tell me what works for you.

Thanks,

Karen

• faithgrace29
    10 years ago

Hi!

I am interested in marigolds, coneflower and the hibiscus. Please email your address and I can send a SASE.

Thanks!

Faith

• em247
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I still have plenty of these seeds left. Please email me directly, preferably outside gardenweb, if you're interested.

• NewbiePaFarmer
    10 years ago

Hello my name is Shane

I am looking to expand my seed collection and stumbled on this site.

I am looking for companion plants and I hear Marigold-orange/yellow mix would be great for my tomatoes.

Let me know

Shane

• cmchristopher72165
    10 years ago

i would love to have some of th marigold, hibiscus, and echinacea for sase!!

• em247
    Original Author
    10 years ago

The hibiscus and black eyed susan seeds are all spoken for now. But I do still have some of the coneflower and tons of the marigold seeds left for anyone else who's interested.

• em247
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Just marigold seeds left now assuming I receive all of the SASEs I've been contacted about so far.

• Judystovall59
    10 years ago

I would love to have some of all I am new at this and I don't what sase's and the other are but I will do whatever. Thanking you in advance

• Judystovall59
    10 years ago

I would love to have some of all tell me what to send and I will do it. Thank you so much Judy

• em247
    Original Author
    10 years ago

@goin4green - your e-mail is completely blocked so I can't respond to your message. I only have marigold seed left, but if you'd like some, please e-mail me outside of GW.

• nicole_13
    10 years ago

I would love some marigolds!

• em247
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have some of each type of seed available again if anyone's interested.

• Duchessof8939
    10 years ago

I'd be interested. Please email me your information to send a SASBE and I'll send it right away, if that's alright.
    Thanks!!

• journey149
    10 years ago

I would love some please

• barfussc
    10 years ago

I would love some of the Marigold-orange/yellow mix ... can sent SASE ... let me know

Thanks

Chris

• CBuehler
    10 years ago

Hello. I am interested in some of whatever seeds that you may have left. I will also send you an e-mail

• Mother_H3n
    10 years ago

I would love Marigold seeds if you have any left. Can send sase. Thx!

• gibsongirl74_gw (zone 6 CT)
    10 years ago

Hi, Do you have any marigolds left? I'm trying to feed the bees:-) I'll send an email as well. thanks!!

• JulF
    10 years ago

I would love some marigold seeds. Do you still have some left? Hopefully one day I can return the favor.
    -J

• aliciacammel
    8 years ago

Does anyone have hibiscus flower seeds available, if so I can send sase for a few seeds. Thank you. My email is: aliciacammel@gmail.com. thank you!

• rosabenavidez63
    8 years ago

I would love some seeds if ypu have any left send me an email at rosabenavidez63@gmail.com to receive my address .Thanks.

• Gina Neiner
    7 years ago

How do I get the address? Sorry I'm new here.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!