Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: free flower seeds for sase or sasbe

Posted by em247 5a IA (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 14, 13 at 8:40

2/3/14--Updated post. See below.

I went a little overboard saving some seed from my Grandmother's flower garden over Thanksgiving, so I thought I'd pay it forward since other traders have been so generous to me with SASE offers. I don't know the cultivar on the marigold, but from the spent blooms they flooked like the traditional, big yellow or orange flowers. I also don't know the cultivar on the hibiscus, again just the color, which I'm told is pink. Here's the list I have to offer:

-Marigold-orange/yellow mix (lots!)
-Echinacea-Purple Coneflower (Out)
-Hardy Hibiscus-Pink (Out)
-Black-eyed Susan (Out)

Not the most exciting offer, I know, but hopefully it'll be helpful to some people, especially someone wanting to plant marigold around beds that isn't fussy about knowing the cultivar. Just shoot me an e-mail if interested and I'll reply with my address. You can send a SASE or a SASBE depending on your postage and preference, but know that they might encounter some damage without a bubble envie.

This post was edited by em247 on Mon, Feb 3, 14 at 14:17

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: free flower seeds for sase or sasbe

I would love to do a SASE for the coneflower and black eyed susans. I will send you an email :) Thanks!

o

EM247,

I am interested in your coneflower and marigold seeds. We can trade if you are looking to do that or I will send you a SASE, just tell me what works for you.

Thanks,

Karen

o

Hi!

I am interested in marigolds, coneflower and the hibiscus. Please email your address and I can send a SASE.

Thanks!

Faith

o

I still have plenty of these seeds left. Please email me directly, preferably outside gardenweb, if you're interested.

o

Hello my name is Shane

I am looking to expand my seed collection and stumbled on this site.

I am looking for companion plants and I hear Marigold-orange/yellow mix would be great for my tomatoes.

Let me know

Shane

o

i would love to have some of th marigold, hibiscus, and echinacea for sase!!

o

The hibiscus and black eyed susan seeds are all spoken for now. But I do still have some of the coneflower and tons of the marigold seeds left for anyone else who's interested.

o

Just marigold seeds left now assuming I receive all of the SASEs I've been contacted about so far.

o

I would love to have some of all I am new at this and I don't what sase's and the other are but I will do whatever. Thanking you in advance

o

I would love to have some of all tell me what to send and I will do it. Thank you so much Judy

o

@goin4green - your e-mail is completely blocked so I can't respond to your message. I only have marigold seed left, but if you'd like some, please e-mail me outside of GW.

o

I would love some marigolds!

o

I have some of each type of seed available again if anyone's interested.

o

I'd be interested. Please email me your information to send a SASBE and I'll send it right away, if that's alright.
Thanks!!

o

I would love some please

o

I would love some of the Marigold-orange/yellow mix ... can sent SASE ... let me know

Thanks

Chris

o

Hello. I am interested in some of whatever seeds that you may have left. I will also send you an e-mail

o

I would love Marigold seeds if you have any left. Can send sase. Thx!

o

Hi, Do you have any marigolds left? I'm trying to feed the bees:-) I'll send an email as well. thanks!!

o

• Posted by JulF none (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 2, 14 at 21:55

I would love some marigold seeds. Do you still have some left? Hopefully one day I can return the favor.
-J

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here