Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Passiflora seeds for postage

Posted by karyn1 7a (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 9, 12 at 9:56

I found a couple more fruit on a P. morifolia that had been left outside. There's probably about 4 packs of 10 seeds in each. If you want one for postage please post here and I will contact you. Emails occasionally end up in my spam folder. Please make sure you have contact info on your member page.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Passiflora seeds for postage

I would be interested. Thanks!
Tonya :)

o

Does thest produce fruit? If so i would love some.

o

Tonya I sent you an email. Journey149, P. morifolia does not produce palatable fruit. I'm not even sure if they're edible.

o

I would love some.
Thanks
Lisa

o

I would love some.
Thanks
Lisa

o

• Posted by CAST1 9b Arizona (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 10, 12 at 0:13

I'm interested.

o

Are there anymore left. I am interested. Swallowtail does carry this seed anymore.

o

I believe that I have sent emails to all that have responded to this offer.

o

I am still waiting for them to grow big enough to transplant. The lasts one I had my dog dug up each time I re-planted until it died. So far these dogs are not even interested in digging up my plants. They only eat my weeds so just maybe I will finally have a vine I can enjoy. This website is great for finding those true gardeners who love to share. The greatest pleasure I get from gardening is watching seeds grow into wonderful plants.

o

I just wanted to let anyone whose envelope I don't receive by tomorrow that their seeds won't go out until the first week of Jan.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here