Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: newbie cleaning out the seed book-all for a sase!

Posted by newtwinmom 8a (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 31, 13 at 10:05

Hi everyone! I'm new here so please forgive me if I've haven't gotten this right...

Making my list, checking it twice! This years seed order is on its way and I need to clean out my least favorite varieties. Please see my trade list. I'm offering these for a SASE. As far as I know, everything I have is OP, mostly heirloom and lots of unusual varieties. I plant only a few plants of each variety so these are opened seed packets with half or better number of seeds left. They will ship in the original packets, taped shut. I just want them to go to a good home :)

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: newbie cleaning out the seed book-all for a sase!

Emailed you!

o

Sent you an email!

Tonya

o

hey--am interested in blue lake bush, calabrese green sprouting, early jersey wakefield, quafrato d'asti rosso, snowball if you still have them ..... i have some detroit dark red beets and jack o'lantern pumpkin seeds i can send if you need any!!!

o

Oh wow. I would totally be interested in some seeds if you have extra. Please let me know. Thanks so much for your time and for doing this!

o

Looks like these are all taken. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here