Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Thungergia alata

Posted by bigred z8 Ark. (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 17, 12 at 10:10

aka Black eyed susan vine "Spanish Eyes" bloomed profusely until hit by hard frost in Nov but made surprisenly few seeds or they dropped before I could get to them.

Trades only....see my wish list or make me an offer of unusual annuals.

P

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Thungergia alata

have a bush moon flower.

o

Do you have any tips on germinating these? I bought seeds last spring and got ZERO germination!

o

after the last chance of frost. place seed in a cup of hot water out of the tap,let soak over night. pick out a well drained spot,work in some compost. dig 1/2" holes 2' apart. place seed in hole,water throughly. hope this helps David

o

I am interested in this along with any balloon flower and any clemantis you would like to trade for (possibly all the types you have listed?) I have more edibles than flowers/plants if you're interested. If not, I have trumpet vine and carolina jessamine that I recently received. Please have a look at my trade list and see if anything interests you. If not, would you consider an sase for your seeds?

o

Thank you for your offers but my beds are pretty full and I don't do a veg. garden any more and any edibles I do must be ornamental as well so I'm really looking for what's on my wish list or really unusual choice seeds.

P

o

OK have Burgundy Okra also. thanks for looking David

o

never mind! I just traded for some. David

o

I am still interested in trading but I think I accidentally deleted your email. Please send another. Thank you.

o

Please check my list for a possible trade.

Thanks! Michele

o

email sent

o

• Posted by jungle87 Southern Illinois, 6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Jan 13, 13 at 19:26

Nice, they are kinda invasive in my garden they come up everywhere in my flower beds. I still like them though they just reseed like crazy sometimes.

o

no more left

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here