Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aquawise

HAVE: Cleaning out the seed box!

aquawise
10 years ago

I am offering my seeds to Newbies first and then anyone. Most are 2013 seeds just not going to use them. Would like to help some new Gardeners get a good start. Post here then Message me for details.

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade list

Comments (36)

• fearadyn
    10 years ago

Put me after the newbies~Please~you have some great looking seed this year~

Sending you an email~

• ashfarm
    10 years ago

Sent you an e mail

• madcatter13
    10 years ago

Email sent - thanks for your generous offer.

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Elizabeth~~ PepperfromMI I cannot respond to you email! Please send me a email address so I can get back with you!

• artwk
    10 years ago

Very nice list, just sent you an email.

Thanks!

• Brizee77
    10 years ago

Sending you an email :)

• PaperFinch
    10 years ago

Sending you an email! I'm just trying to get started!

• 🌱 ~ 🌿 ~ 🍅
    10 years ago

I am interestedin a few of your offerings. Sending email!

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

If you are wanting seeds Please post here first!! As Some have emailed me and I cannot respond because you are blocked!!! This is the message I get with you email!
    (PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)
    hf.roses~~~Jolynn you are one of these!

This post was edited by aquawise on Tue, Dec 17, 13 at 19:28

• gary.horton1960
    10 years ago

I am new to seed exchange will take anything you want to get rid of. Thanks Gary hortongary@hotmail.com

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

gray! I emailed you!

• nt777
    10 years ago

Hi can you please give me some seeds as well? My email nhatrang777@yahoo.com. Thanks

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

nt77 I emailed you! puter says not a valid address! please click on my page and message me from there!

• Lizzy
    10 years ago

I received my seeds this morning and am so pleased! Thank you so much. I posted on the review forum also.

• ketch1
    10 years ago

Hi I'm interested if you have any left :)

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

ketch1 I do have some left!
    Everyone else !! Some of you postage has came and I have resent the seeds to you! There are some that I have not got it yet. If your post here is over 10 days old and I have not got any postage from you, the seeds I sat side for you will go back into the seeds box. Please LMK if you have sent it out.

• jnacolesmith
    10 years ago

Do you have seeds left? I would love anything you can send along my way : )

• TNflowerlover Zone 7a
    10 years ago

I am sending an email. :) Please see if I have anything you want.

This post was edited by carolinaflowerlover on Tue, Dec 24, 13 at 18:39

• jnacolesmith
    10 years ago

I never got an email : /

• bunnynomnom
    10 years ago

Hi Gayla,

I'd love to get some carnation, Jacob's ladder (looks so nice), marigold, trumpet vine, golden chain tree, any type of columbine, penstemon, and hollyhock. Thank you so much! I'm sending you a message as well.

My

• rhodes626
    10 years ago

I'm brand new to the site, do you have anything left? Thank you for the generosity.

• plantsforever
    10 years ago

Hi Gayla

Not a newbie, but if you have any of the datura tatula seed left, I'd be glad to send postage for some.

Thanks
    Kay

• luv2garden1
    10 years ago

sent you an email, hope you still have some seeds left! :)

• robynhn1
    10 years ago

Hi aquawise, I'm sending you an email now. Thanks!

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

PLEASE! When you message me make sure you have a return email address in you message! I cannot respond to you if there is not one! This is what it tells me! If I have not responded to your message this is why!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.

• rosegarden3
    10 years ago

Newbie here! I would love some!

• alpineabe21
    10 years ago

Hello there I'm interested in some seeds. I have a few seeds I'm willing to trade as well.

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

alpineabe21 Please Message me! You have no contact info on your page!!

• alpineabe21
    10 years ago

Hello there I'm interested in some seeds. I have a few seeds I'm willing to trade as well.

• maggieqi
    10 years ago

Newbie here! I would love some! Thank you

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Zoemom! You need to give me a valid email address.

• cosmicfuzz
    10 years ago

If you have anything left I'd be interested! :) I just opened a gw account today...ill message you, but just in case I don't have this figured out yet my email is cosmicfuzz@live.com. :) Thanks!!

• aquawise
    Original Author
    10 years ago

cosmicfuzz! I got your email! Thanks. Please click on the link above and list the seeds you would like!

• Crystal Nading
    10 years ago

I recently joined. I would be interested in either datura and any kinds of veggies you still have left.

• mori1
    10 years ago

I would love some rocky mountain blue penstemon seeds if you still have any.

• rosegarden3
    10 years ago

Just received my seeds! Thank you so much! This is my first time participating in seed exchange. My DD and I were looking through the seeds and all you could here was oohs and awwws. She said wow mom we are gonna have so much fun with planting these! She is 14 and this is the first year she has taken an interest in what we plant. Thanks again for your generous offer!

Sponsored