Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Cleaning out the seed box!

Posted by aquawise zone 4 Utah (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 6, 13 at 11:09

I am offering my seeds to Newbies first and then anyone. Most are 2013 seeds just not going to use them. Would like to help some new Gardeners get a good start. Post here then Message me for details.

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade list

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Cleaning out the seed box!

Put me after the newbies~Please~you have some great looking seed this year~

Sending you an email~

o

Sent you an e mail

o

Email sent - thanks for your generous offer.

o

Elizabeth~~ PepperfromMI I cannot respond to you email! Please send me a email address so I can get back with you!

o

Very nice list, just sent you an email.

Thanks!

o

Sending you an email :)

o

Sending you an email! I'm just trying to get started!

o

I am interestedin a few of your offerings. Sending email!

o

If you are wanting seeds Please post here first!! As Some have emailed me and I cannot respond because you are blocked!!! This is the message I get with you email!
(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)
hf.roses~~~Jolynn you are one of these!

This post was edited by aquawise on Tue, Dec 17, 13 at 19:28

o

I am new to seed exchange will take anything you want to get rid of. Thanks Gary hortongary@hotmail.com

o

gray! I emailed you!

o

Hi can you please give me some seeds as well? My email nhatrang777@yahoo.com. Thanks

o

nt77 I emailed you! puter says not a valid address! please click on my page and message me from there!

o

I received my seeds this morning and am so pleased! Thank you so much. I posted on the review forum also.

o

Hi I'm interested if you have any left :)

o

ketch1 I do have some left!
Everyone else !! Some of you postage has came and I have resent the seeds to you! There are some that I have not got it yet. If your post here is over 10 days old and I have not got any postage from you, the seeds I sat side for you will go back into the seeds box. Please LMK if you have sent it out.

o

Do you have seeds left? I would love anything you can send along my way : )

o

I am sending an email. :) Please see if I have anything you want.

This post was edited by carolinaflowerlover on Tue, Dec 24, 13 at 18:39

o

I never got an email : /

o

Hi Gayla,

I'd love to get some carnation, Jacob's ladder (looks so nice), marigold, trumpet vine, golden chain tree, any type of columbine, penstemon, and hollyhock. Thank you so much! I'm sending you a message as well.

My

o

I'm brand new to the site, do you have anything left? Thank you for the generosity.

o

Hi Gayla

Not a newbie, but if you have any of the datura tatula seed left, I'd be glad to send postage for some.

Thanks
Kay

o

sent you an email, hope you still have some seeds left! :)

o

Hi aquawise, I'm sending you an email now. Thanks!

o

PLEASE! When you message me make sure you have a return email address in you message! I cannot respond to you if there is not one! This is what it tells me! If I have not responded to your message this is why!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.

o

Newbie here! I would love some!

o

Hello there I'm interested in some seeds. I have a few seeds I'm willing to trade as well.

o

alpineabe21 Please Message me! You have no contact info on your page!!

o

Hello there I'm interested in some seeds. I have a few seeds I'm willing to trade as well.

o

Newbie here! I would love some! Thank you

o

Zoemom! You need to give me a valid email address.

o

If you have anything left I'd be interested! :) I just opened a gw account today...ill message you, but just in case I don't have this figured out yet my email is cosmicfuzz@live.com. :) Thanks!!

o

cosmicfuzz! I got your email! Thanks. Please click on the link above and list the seeds you would like!

o

I recently joined. I would be interested in either datura and any kinds of veggies you still have left.

o

I would love some rocky mountain blue penstemon seeds if you still have any.

o

Just received my seeds! Thank you so much! This is my first time participating in seed exchange. My DD and I were looking through the seeds and all you could here was oohs and awwws. She said wow mom we are gonna have so much fun with planting these! She is 14 and this is the first year she has taken an interest in what we plant. Thanks again for your generous offer!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here