Hi

I sent you e-mail.

o
RE: have: seeds to trade or sase

Hi

I sent you e-mail.

o

Would be interested in a few general vegetable seeds as well as any flowers you have and abundance of. New gardener so nothing to trade - can we do a SASE??

Thank you!

o

I also sent you an email. Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

o

Jim, I sent you a response to the email you sent me. Wanted to make sure you got it. =)

o

• Posted by firegurl z10 Los Angeles, CA (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 11, 13 at 1:46

hi
i am interested in your
beet-chiogga and kale blue vates curled. if anything on my list interests you for a trade please let me know.
thanks
firegurl

o

Hi there,

I am shooting you a message here on your thread so you can find me. I sent you an email earlier and you asked me to post here as well. I would be interested in trading for any of the following / I could also do sase if you don't find anything you like.

Bean,Bush Giant Stringless
Bean Bush Mung
Broccoli Romanesco
Garden Huckleberry
Muskmelon Tendral Verde Tardif
Peanut Virginia
Pepper Acho or Poblano
Tomato Mortgage Lifter
Perennial Flower Seeds
Hibiscus moscheutos (red)

My List: http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/brizee77?29927

Thanks

o

Mailed your seeds yesterday. Wasn't sure if you got my email. Thanks again for the trade !! =)

Courtney

o

Emailed you! :)

o
RE: More seeds received

Jim, thank you so much for your generosity. I received more seeds from you today. If it was a mistake, let me know and I will send them back, but if not, I sure do apprecaite it !! Thank you, Jim !

Courtney

o

Jim, I mailed out your seeds on Tuesday Morning! I hope you get them soon and thank you so much for the seeds that you sent me!

o

do you have any left for SASE

o

Hello there any seeds left to trade? I have
Iroquois melon
Sugar baby watermelon
Yellow crimson watermelon
Black cherry Tom
Amana orange Tom
Heinz Tom
Utah celery

o

I would love to trade for some of your bush beans and red hibiscus seeds. I don't have a lot left but do still have a few anise hyssop, joepye weed, goldenrod, native milkweed, heavenly bamboo, native aster and bronze fennel

o

I am a newbie and would love to get vegetable seeds for sase if they are still available. Thank you for sharing!

o

If you have any sase seeds available I'd be very interested. Just built my garden and my 8nieces and nephews are ready to get planting thanks.

o

I would love to have sase seeds if they are available. I am starting my garden in upcoming season. Thanks for sharing

o

I received your email but I'm new and can't find your list thanks.

o

I do NOT have any seeds left. Sorry.

o

Would be interested in any kind of veggie seeds for SASE if still available. Just let me know if you do and what you need to send em out!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here