Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mastergarder2003

wanted: wanted anything on my list of wants, list check

mastergarder2003
11 years ago

I want something on my seed List,for something on your list. Lets swap. Pak for Pak.Looking for someone with lots on there list like me. Lets see if we can find somethings we both need. Big or small trade.PLease help me find a Christmas Treasure find on my want list. Merry Christmas. look at my list post and email me.thanks Bon.

Comments (11)

• aquawise
    11 years ago

Have a look at my trade list and lets see if we can do a trade.

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade list

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Aquawise will you forgive me if I pass on your list this time. Iam looking for more on my list of wants thank you though. I think we have traded before thanks for the offer maybe another time.ok Merry Christmas Bon.

• caw_in_zn5
    11 years ago

Take a look at my trade list.....I'll check yours out. Cheryl

• blackdiamondgal
    11 years ago

Hi,I would love to trade any:amaranth,allium giant,poppy pink,daisy yellow,hostas,joe pye weed,agastache,baptisica,hyssop.I have lettuces,spinach,pink long stem and shrubs roses,pansys,jap maples,giant dill pumpkins and squashes(fresh from garden),let me know if you want to trade.Thnx

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Caw_in_zn5's Cheryl, I sent you a email I love your nice long list. I think we did a trade along while back. would love to swap seeds.I sent you my list of want's.I hope you can find 26 from my list as well.Bon.

Blackdiamondgal the list you mentioned sounds good I will look at your list and email you .Bon.

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Blackdiamondgal I dont see a list or a email for you no your page if you can get me a email I can get your address for the trade above of seed you want and also the ones you are offering me. This is fine but I dont have a contact here. Let me know. Bon

• RiverHendrix
    11 years ago

Master Gardener, do you have any veggies to trade? :)

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    11 years ago

RiverHendrix I really don't have any veggie's. I looked at your list,Nothing I just have to have, but thank you for the offer.Bon

Anyone can click on the mastergarder2003 words above to see my list of seeds.

Iam still waiting for a email back from Cheryl caw_in_zone5's Did you get my list?? I would love to trade. Thank's Bon.

Blackdiamondgal You can email me on my page to see it click above on the words mastergarder2003 highlighted in red.Thanks Bon

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you for the swap Cheryl caw_in_zone5's 26 nice paks now you pick 26 from list and email me what you want Iam waiting. I can't wait to grow beet's yum.Bon

No reply from Black diamondgal yet.Hmm.

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you Cheryl Caw_in_zn5's. I hope you enjoy the pictures as well. I have your list and will mail your seeds right,thank you for a wonderful big trade for Christmas.
    No email from Blackdiamondgal guess I will put your seeds back in my trade files. Hope you figure out how to put you list on Gw and email too. At the bottom of this page there is spot for Members clik on it to make a seed list,become a member ect... This was a great swap.
    Also enjoyed my trade with Rqeversole his seeds are on the way and mine got there fine too. Just love seed swaping on Gw. and all the new friends I make. Please don't be upset if I didn't get to trade this time with some of you maybe next time, I was looking for some Grand trades and got a couple thank you. so much.Bon.

• kizzyseeds
    11 years ago

Hi Bon, so sorry I was having trouble emailing you. Please peek at my list for a possible trade.
    Sharon

Sponsored