Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: looking for a few beefsteak tomatoe seeds

Posted by bluedragon2k9 none (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 10, 12 at 18:10

Im goign to start a garden for the very first time this year.And im on a very fixed income.I would like to see if anyone has some spare beefsteak tomatoe seeds that they could bless me with or maybe trade for some peppermint seeds.thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: looking for a few beefsteak tomatoe seeds

HAVE A FEW BURPEE SUPER BEEFSTEAK SEEDS , REALLY LOOKING FOR LEMON OR WHITE CUKE SEEDS BUT PEPPERMINT SOUNDS GOOD ,ETC MOST OF MINE COOKED THIS SUMMER STILL HAVE SOME ONLY NOT MANY
lmk or answer here it's all good!!!^_^

o

hey yea if you want to set up a exchange let me know

o

We are at it now

o

Hi bluedragon2k9,

Welcome to Garden Web!

Please see the link below for getting set up properly for using the Exchanges and forums.

hth.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: addressing newbie and newer member issues

o

I found another beefsteak type tomato in the trade box, Sent those and a few others this afternoon. Some of the new seeds looked a okay . ENJOY!!!
ETC,,, welcome ^_^

o

hey guys thanks for the welcome.I set everything up in that thread like u said would be useful.
here is my exchange list I dont got much to trade right now as you can see
http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/bluedragon2k9?21251
but hopefully all will work out.This site is so helpful and the members are as well.thanks guys

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here