Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seeds for exchange

Posted by BonniRose MA (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 15, 11 at 18:30

I have started my own seed bank and am looking to trade some of what I have for seeds that I currently dont have. Here is a list of the seeds I have,

Mixed squash seeds
carrot seeds
wheat grass
yugo red butterhead
pumpkin seeds
okra
fennel
yellow squash
mixed lettuce
watermelon
cowpeas
mixed tomato
radish
brussel sprouts
chinese wisteria
eggplant
jacobs cattle bush beans
dragon tongue beans
sweet peppers
protea
purple tomatillos
kale
basil
collard greens
mustard greens
purple larkspur
golden sweet peas
missouri wonder beans
amarillo oro melon
cantelope
cucmber
green sweet peas
cabbage
savoy cabbage
purple royalty beans
cauliflower
prague celery root
tendercrisp celery
white corn
garden cress
chinese pak choy
canton bok pak choy
salad burnet greens
pepper cress
he shi ko bunchng onions
yellow onion
tokyo long white bunching onions
stuttgarter onion
sugar snap peas
quina
hulless oats
inca sweet rainbow corn
country gentlemen sweet corn
dill
orange poppy
scarlet runner beans
purple headed turnips
gourdes

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seeds for exchange

What are you wanting to trade for? I see several interesting items on your list - take a look at mine and maybe we can set up a trade.

o

I am interested in the Bush Soybean, Black Prince Tomato and the Chives. All of my seeds are organic heirloom. Just let me know what you are interested in and we can set up a trade. Thank you! =)

o

Hi Bonnie,
I am interested in several of your seeds. Please have a look at my list and let me know if your interested.
Thanks,
Lisa

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade List

o

Hello P-Piper! I looked at your trade list and am interested in the sweet chocolate cherry bells, the deer tongue and garlic chives. Please let me know what you are interested in and we can set up a trade. Thank you!

o

Hi BonniRose,

Welcome to GardenWeb! Just for your information, when someone posts to a thread the original poster will usually email them directly, if you haven't heard back from the other traders it's probably because they haven't been back to this forum and seen your follow ups and are waiting for emails from you. I hope you enjoy it here, have fun trading!

Jeanne

o

Hi BonniRose,
Sounds great! Sending you a pm. Thanks!

o

hey, i'm interested. i'm sending you an email.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here