Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Kakai Pumpkin Seed.....produces pepita seed

Posted by flowersnhens Maine 4 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 1, 13 at 18:42

I have replenished my supply of Kakai seeds since it seemed to be such a hot item. If you do not know what this is, it is the pumpkin that produces the hulless green pepita seed that you generally find in healthfood stores.

See my trade list too.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Kakai Pumpkin Seed.....produces pepita seed

I would love to trade you for some Kakai seeds. If you see anything on my list that you want please contact me.
Thanks, Jen

o

I am looking for mostly heirloom tomato, Pepper and Eggplant. I will look at your list.

o

I would like to trade some of your kakai pumkin , I have big red heirloom tomato and more .
Please look in my list might have some thing you like , email me direct hope we can trade .
Thanks,
Joy

o

Fluffybonbon....Thank you. I am headed to your list now. Will be in touch. =)

o

Hi,
I also have these current trade seeds that you have on your want list:
'Speckled roman' tomato
Thai Dragon chili pepper
Hungarian hot yellow wax pepper
also, you may like my
Tigerella 'Mr. Stripey' 2" 59 days 2012
I hope we can do a trade.
Thanks, Jen

o

I just sent you an email...Jensyen.

o

I would love to trade with you. I've been wanting these types of pumpkin seeds for awhile.

I have the following that are on your want list:
black cherry
jubilee
northern lights(this one was a very prolific tomato for me. Large yields and large size)

I also have the following that you may be interested in(all tomatoes)
Abe Lincoln
Amish Paste
Azoychka
Bi-Color cherry(super sweet and delicious)
Black Plum
Black Zebra
Blondkopchen
Djena Lee's Golden Girl
Donskoi
Dr. Wyches Yellow
Great White
Green Sausage
Green Zebra
Vintage Wine

Please email me direct(my email is my screen name at gmail.com) since I haven't been getting replies when people post the email from the board.

Look forward to hearing from you!

o

Hi, I was wondering if you had any Kakai Pumpkin seed, Waltham Butternut Squash, or Dichondra Silver Falls seeds to trade. I dont have any of the seeds that were on your want list but check out my trade list and see if there are any that you would like to trade for.

http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/bplace

o

Yes, I do have a few Kakai, and a bunch of Butternut and Dichondra silver falls.. I will take a look at your list.

THank you!

o

Ok thank you so much!

o

Bplace, I sent you an email =)

o

Do you have any left? I have grape vines I can take cuttings from or if you are interested, I have Glass Gem corn (it is really a beautiful plant and fun to grow). In the spring I have tons of strawberries as well but totally frozen now. LMK, thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here