Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_970892

have: updated trade/sasbe list. most seeds for sasbe

littleonefb
15 years ago

I've just updated my trade/SASBE list.

Added back more than 180 packet of seeds because the SASBE was never received. Also added new seeds to the list.

Most of the seeds are for SASBE But I am adding some rules to my offer this time. Not something I like to do, but I'm finding it more and more necessary to do so.

1. PLEASE POST HERE. E-MAIL ME IF YOU WISH THROUGH GW, BUT PLEASE POST HERE AS WELL.

2. INCLUDE YOUR GW NAME WITH ANY E-MAIL. I'VE SPENT FAR TO MUCH TIME E-MAILING BACK AND FORTH TO FIND YOUR GW NAME. I WILL NOT TRADE OR DO SASBE WITH ANYONE THAT CAN NOT PROVIDE ME WITH A GW NAME FOR ME TO SEE THEIR MEMBER PAGE

3. DO NOT POST FOR SASBE IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THROUGH AND SEND THE REQUIRED SASBE. IT'S NOT FAIR TO HAVE ME HOLD SEEDS THAT OTHERS MIGHT WANT AND NOT RECEIVE YOUR MAILER

4. I WILL HOLD SEEDS FOR SASBE FOR 3 WEEKS ONLY AFTER I HAVE CONFIRMED THE SASBE OFFER WITH YOU AND PROVIDED THE INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED.. AFTER 3 WEEKS, THE SEEDS ARE BACK ON THE TRADE LIST AND IF YOUR MAILER ARRIVES AND I HAVE THE SEEDS FOR YOU, I WILL SEND THEM.

5. I DO NOT LET YOU KNOW IF THE MAILER HAS ARRIVED OR E-MAIL YOU TO SEND THE MAILER. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF THE MAILER HAS BEEN RECEIVED, PLEASE CONTACT ME.

6. IF YOU DO NOT SEND THE REQUIRED POSTAGE FOR THE SASBE, I WILL SEND THE NUMBER OF SEEDS THAT THE POSTAGE WILL BE ENOUGH FOR. I NO LONGER PROVIDE THE EXTRA POSTAGE, UNLESS I HAVE MADE THE MISTAKE IN FIGURING OUT THE CORRECT POSTAGE.

7. I WILL BE GLAD TO LOOK AT YOUR TRADE PAGE TO DO A TRADE, BUT I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR SEEDS THAT ARE ON MY WANT LIST, AND MAYBE SOMETHING I FORGOT TO ADD TO IT. PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED IF I DON'T WANT TO TO A TRADE. JUST ABOUT EVERY SEED ON MY LISTS WILL BE GROWING AGAIN IN MY YARD THIS COMING YEAR, SO I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A LOT OF NEW SEEDS.

8. I WILL E-MAIL YOU WHEN THE SEEDS HAVE BEEN MAILED AND APPRECIATE AN E-MAIL FROM YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE SEEDS.

Now that all of that is out of the way, these seeds really do need a new home, so either take them away with SASBE or offer me a trade for my wants.

Fran

Here is a link that might be useful: MY TRADE/SASBE LIST

Comments (64)

• greenbug
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,

I am interested and sending you an email.
    Thanks for the offer.

Anna

• dancinginthegarden
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,

I'd love to take you up on your generous offer. I'll be sending an emai your way!

Nancy
    Dancing in the Garden

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Have responded to all who have posted

BUT

AGAIN, I ASK THAT YOU INCLUDE YOUR GW NAME WITH ALL E-MAILS. IT IS SIMPLE TO DO AND DOESN'T WASTE TIME IN SENDING EXTRA E-MAILS BACK AND FORTH TO GET THE GW NAME.

FRAN

• tndandelion
    15 years ago

Fran,

I am sending you an email via Gardenweb.

I'm interested in your Scabiosa: Ebony & Ivory as well as Cosmos Picotee and the pretty purple Cosmos that the birds gave you.

Dani
    TNDandelion

• sheliac
    15 years ago

I would like to take you up on your offer of seeds for SASBE. I would like to have cosmos picotee, hardy mauve/pink hibiscus, mixed foxglove, marigold bolero, zinnia Big Tetra, Zinnia Zowie, Zinnia Pinwheel, and Zinnia Old Mexico.

• jworth
    15 years ago

Thanks for offering. I'm sending you an email.

Best,
    Jworth

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Getting back to those that posted as fast as I can.

Nasty ice storm in MA had my powers going off and on and the internet connection not reliable.

if you don't hear from me right away or for a day or 2, don't think I am ignoring you or have not gotten e-mails.

It's the weather right now creating the havoc in responding.

Fran

• mla2ofus
    15 years ago

Thank you for the generous offer. I'm sending you an e-mail.

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Have responded to all the recent posts.

Still plenty of seeds left.

Hopefully electricity, internet and the beloved heat are back on to stay.

Fran

• jaynine
    15 years ago

fran,
    my email to you on the 9th confirming that i'd like to do a sasbe has just been returned as undeliverable. please contact me with mailing information. thanks; i appreciate it.
    sounds like you got the worst of the storm; we only lost power for 13 hrs and i thought THAT was bad!
    janine

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,
    Sending you email via GW. Gald to hear your heat (hard to live without that) and internet are back on.

Cindy

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Janine,

I just sent you an e-mail, I received both of your e-mails, but they never included any list of seeds for SASBE, only the desire to trade.
    Waiting to hear from you.

Have updated my trade page this evening.

Most seeds are still available.

Fran

• plantinthings
    15 years ago

Hi I'm really interested in these seeds if they are still available.

Tomato Roma,
    Chives
    Cleome, mix of purple and pink
    Cleome, bicolor pink and dark pink
    Cleome mix of pink and white
    Columbine mix of white, yellow and purple
    Cosmos mix of diablo and sunset
    Cosmos picotee
    Dianthus Siberian blues
    Marigold disco flame
    Marigold, may be queen sophia
    Marigold bolero
    Morning glory Emma's gift/Aomaraski
    Morning glory Sydney
    Zinnia thumbelina mixed colors
    Zinnia thumbelina orange and pink mix
    Zinnia old mexico
    Zinnia zowie yellow flame

Thank you so much for your generosity. I've sent you an email.
    Thanks,
    Tina

• nutsandtwigs
    15 years ago

Hello Fran than you for the kind offer. I would love any sunflower and zinnia you would like to send, lavender psyche cosmos, star of yalta MG and Knoila Black MG.
    Thank you again very much for this offer of seeds.

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Hi Fran, I sent you an email through gw. Thanks for the offer. Nikki

• lauranell
    15 years ago

I would love to grow your candy lilly. Sending you an Email "with my GW name".

Thanks,

Laura-Nell

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

NUTSANDTWIGS, YOU LEFT NO WAY TO CONTACT YOU ON YOUR MEMBER PAGE

PLEASE SEND ME AND E-MAIL THROUGH GW ABOUT THE SEEDS YOU WOULD LIKE.

LARANELL, I DIDN'T RECEIVE AN E-MAIL FROM YOU.

EVERYONE ELSE I'VE E-MAILED.

LOTS OF SEEDS STILL LEFT

FRAN

• bashful_gardener
    15 years ago

Hi - would love some of your seeds and have sent an e-mail. I'm interested in Candy lily, Forget-me-nots, Cosmos picotee, Zinnia giant cactus, and Tomato Cherokee Purple. Thanks for the great offer!
    Sandra

• yellowflowerpot
    15 years ago

The seeds arrived today Fran, I thank you sooo much for your generosity!
    Its like getting Christmas presents, LOL. and in nice cute little packages too!
    Again thanks.

yellowflowerpot

• grolikecrazy
    15 years ago

Am sending you an email right away. Thanks you very much. Chris

• nutsandtwigs
    15 years ago

Hi, Fran. I think I have fixed the mail problem, and I am very sorry for the frustration.
    I was wondering if you had sunflowers, zinnias, star of Yelta and the Black MG left Oh and Lavender Psyche cosmos.
    Thank you.
    With best wishes.
    Kathy

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Have contacted all that have posted.

PLEASE, IF YOU E-MAIL ME, INCLUDE YOUR GW NAME. THE E-MAILS THROUGH GW DO NOT SHOW YOUR GW NAME WHEN I RECEIVE THEM.

YELLOWFLOWERPOT, THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW THAT YOU GOT THE SEEDS.

FRAN

• pufftrinket
    15 years ago

Sending you emial to see if offer is still open. I would be happy to take any of your choice of seeds that you would like to send. I will prepare and mail my SASBE withing 24 hours of our agreement. :-)

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Hi Fran Happy holidays. Thanks once again for helping all the newbies this year. I remember mine last year and still brings a smile...Merry Christmas Barb

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

Hi Fran, I'd like to trade JMG seeds with you.

I have 5 'Blizzard' (Hama No Fubuki) JMG seeds. The main flower color can be pink or blue, with the blizzard effect.

I'd like to trade for your purple Mt Fuji cross.

I also have a small trade of Emilia Javanica red tassel flower, that you might enjoy. It's a plant grown at Monticello by Jefferson, and butterflies like it. :)

Please email me to let me know if interested.

Happy Holidays,
    Grovespirit

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

E-mailed those that have posted for seeds.

Barb so glad you enjoyed the seeds and help with WS. Don't have to be a Newbie to get seeds from me, just have to be a gardener that wants to give my seeds a good home.

YEAH, THREE CHEERS GROVESPIRIT/IRIS IS BACK AND FEELING WELL AGAIN.
    CAN'T KEEP '' us gardeners down for too long".

Iris sending you an e-mail trade is coming our way.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL.

FRAN

OH YES, THE SEED BOXES ARE STILL WAY, WAY TO FULL. PLENTY LEFT.

FRAN

• ermccarthy
    15 years ago

I am also sending you an email. But I am willing to send a SASBE for Chives, Tomatoes, and your Easter Egg Plant. I am looking for all kinds of veggies, fruits, and especially herbs to get my new home's gardens up to par. (the Easter Egg plant looks very interesting, I ust have to try it).

• rjinga
    15 years ago

Fran, received your seeds and am just thrilled with everything you sent. Thanks very much.

• tonya_2008
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,

If the any of the following are still available, I would love to have Hosta, Disco Belle, Cosmos (mix of red, orange, pink, purplr, and Bi-colors), Morning Glory "Heavenly Blue", Zinnia thumbelins orange and pink mix, and Candy Lily. I will email you as well.

Thanks so much!
    tonya_2008
    jtryder@suddenlink.net

• rabideausheena
    15 years ago

I am very much interested in whatever you have left. I have sent you an email through GW. I would greatly appreicate anything that you can share with my daughter and I. thank you so much P.S. I am soo new to this and need help....
    SHeena rabideau
    rabideausheena GW name
    Rabideausheena@yahoo.com

• michelleluvsirises
    15 years ago

Hello Fran,
    Do you have anything left? I have also sent an e-mail. I am interested in the following: candy lily, cosmos mix (red, orange...), cosmos picotee, cosmos painted look, cosmos unknown pale pink, cosmos cross, somos mix (pink, purple), Disco Belle, Hosta, Oriental poppy, zinnia giant cactus. Thank you for your generosity.
    Michelle

• sdflowers
    15 years ago

I am interested in some of your seeds if still available. will send you an email. thanks for your generous offer.
    SDflowers

• heatherbon
    15 years ago

Hello,
    I have sent you a email.
    Thank you for your generous offer.
    ~heather

• rhonda_2007
    15 years ago

I sent you an email for a request for seeds.
    Thanks,
    Rhonda

• palidaga
    15 years ago

Hello,

I sent you an email. Thank you for your generous offer.

Thanks,

Palidaga

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

ermccarthy, I never got an e-mail from you

rjinga, thank you for letting me know that you got the seeds.

Have responded to all the other posts and list has been updated. will be adding new seeds in the next few weeks.

plenty of seeds still left.

Fran

• wenders6715
    15 years ago

I would love to give some a good home-wend

• dancinqueene
    15 years ago

I would be interested in your SABSE offer. I will need your home address to send the bubble envelope with stamps included.

The Datura plant can be eliminated.

Would 3 Forever stamps be sufficient inside bubble envelope.
    Thank you in advance for your precious time and offer.

Dancinqueene/pam

• sandy1186
    15 years ago

Sending you an e-mail

Sandy1186

• tonya_2008
    15 years ago

Hi Fran!

I have responded to your email twice but they keep coming back to me as undeliverable..?

tonya_2008

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Responded to all,

Wendy sent you an e-mail

Tonya think the problem with the e-mail is fixed, try again and post here if it doesnt go through

Fran

• ashle999
    15 years ago

Do you have any available?

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Yes,

There are plenty of seeds left

• ckh5555
    15 years ago

I would like to send SASE. Sending e-mail with contact information. Thanks.... KarenIllinois

• diggindirt49
    15 years ago

Fran, your trades are wonderful. Will e-mail

• diggindirt49
    15 years ago

Hi Fran,
    WOW!! So many wonderful choices. I am new to GW and have just started to do trades. It's been wonderful. I have recieved 2 surprises so far. It's better than Christmas. I don't have anything on your want list but I would like to have some of your jewels. I'm interested in the following:
    Chinese Forget Me Not
    Balloon Plant
    Dianthus Silver Blue
    Hibiscus Mauve
    Hosta
    Marigold "Disco Flame" and "Bonanza"
    Morning Glory "Emma's Gift"
    Rose Companion
    If you have any of these available I would appreciate them. Thank you so much. Bev aka diggindirt49

• lilywoman
    15 years ago

fran i would like some tomatoe and any other veg seed,

• opie12
    15 years ago

Sending you an e-mail......

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    15 years ago

Fran, are there still seeds available for a SASBE ?

• littleonefb
    Original Author
    15 years ago

THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED.

I WILL BE UPDATING MY TRADE LIST AND WILL POST A NEW THREAD WHEN IT IS DONE.

HAVE CONTACTED ALL THOSE THAT HAVE RECENTLY POSTED.

FRAN

Sponsored