Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: newbie seed project 2013-14 has begun!

Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 29, 13 at 19:21

Donations are in and everything is packaged up ready to go. Send 5 stamps and a mailing label and I will return
20+ packs of flower seeds
or 15+ veggie seeds

If you want both, send 7 stamps. I provide the bubble mailer. If you just want veggies, include a note as the default is flowers. These seeds are free and the results of pure benevolence of seasoned gardeners.

Please post here so I can keep count. The posts go to my email. I will reply with my addy, so make sure you can receive emails.
]Have fun!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: newbie seed project 2013-14 has begun!

I would love to have both the flowers and veggies! I just signed up today as a member, too! How exciting!

o

• Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 29, 13 at 22:26

Folks, provide or I unblock your email. I have no way to contact you!

o

What a generous offer. I would love to have both the flower & veggie seeds. Thank you so much.

o

I just discovered this site last night and am extremely excited about it. I'd love to get some of your vegetable seeds. Thanks so much for sharing!

o

I WOULD LIKE THE VEGGIE PACK PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS . SO I CAN SEND YOU THE 5 STAMPS. MY ADDRESS IS GARY W. HORTON 901 KINGOLD BLVD SNOW HILL NC 28580. i ALSO SENT YOU AN EMAIL. THANKS GARY

o

Mon, Dec 30, 13 at 11:01

Gary, there was a problem with your email. email me please.

o

How very kind and thoughtful of you. I am a recent newbie myself so I will take a vegetable pack.

o

Email sent I think.... Let me know if it didn't come through. I'm a genuine newbie to both gardening and Gardenweb... so I'm still learning the ropes of posting. So excited... and thanks!

o

Interested in the Veggies, what kind of Veggies are they?

o

I am newbie to gardening and I am interested in both flowers and veggies. Please email me your mailing address.

Thanks!

o

This is wonderful! I would love the veggies

o

Pretty neat idea. I'd love both flowers and veggies. Just let me know where to send.

o

I would love the veggie assortment if you still have them. Thank you so much!

Michelle

o

If not to late, I'd be very interested in both the flower and veggie packs. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

o

I would love both kinds of seeds...thank so much for the offer! Bonnie

o

Hi, I'm also interested in the vegetable seed pack. Thanks so much!

o

I would love to have both the flower seeds and veggies seeds if you still have any available. thank you.

o

I would love to have both veggie and flower seeds if still available. Thank you so much for helping me get started! :)

o

Just to let you know I received my seeds, Karen. Thank you for such prompt shipping! It was such fun going through them. I especially love the little hand-folded seed envelopes with the garden quotes and nifty plant descriptions... so, so thoughtful of the sender--thank you, whoever you are!

This post was edited by lovesblooms on Thu, Jan 2, 14 at 13:17

o

I would love your veggie pack. Thanks!

o

I would love your veggies! Thanks

o

bakemom, you can disregard my previous post. I am discontinuing this username. Thanks

o

I would love to have the flower seed packs. Do you have any left? Let me know. Thanks.

o

I would love just the veggie pack, if you have any left. Thanks!

o

Hi - I would love to try some flower seeds.

Thanks!

Lin

o

I am a newbie. I'm interested in both flowers and vegetable seeds if still available. Thank you. :)

o

Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 22:30

If you haven't heard from me, you don't have an email address with GW so I can contact you for my addy.

Keep those posts coming. There are plenty more packs ready to go!

o

I would like both the vegetable seeds and flower seeds as well.

Thanks

o

Wow! This is a wonderful offer! If you still have vegetable seeds , I would love to take you up on the offer! My e- mail should show up on my page but if it doesn't let me know! Thank you!!

o

I am a newbie and would like to get a variety of vegetable seeds. Thank you for sharing!

o

Are there any more of both?

o

Wow, this would be incredible! I would like both veggies and flowers if there are any left - if not I would be interested in the veggies first. Thank you so, so much!!

o

I am a three day newbie would like flowers and veggies tell me where to send and how much postage thanks judy

o

I didn't realize me email didn't show, so I fixed that now. I was the first on the list up there, so you don't think I'm trying to get two packs or anything.

o

Hi...I would like your veggie seeds. Thanks.

o

Hi, I would like the veggie and flower seeds. Thank you as I will also be sharing these with my coworker.

Please send your address.

This post was edited by ZoeMom on Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 14:24

o

This is so cool!! I just signed up with gw today, this place rules (and so do you for doing this!!!)! Flowers only here please! Yay! :)

o

Hi, I just signed up today. I would love to receive both flower and veggie seeds if still available. Thank you.

o

If you still have both let me know I would love to have them, thanks

o

Hi, i would like some seeds please!
Thank you for doing this!

o

I would love to get both seed offers as well. My email is artenzie@cox.net. IF you send me your address, I can send the stamps.

Thanks,
Enzie

o

Would love both flowers and veggie. So excited for spring! Thanks so much for doing this! <3

o

sent an email for veggies
Thankyou!!!

o

I would love both the vegetable and flower seeds if they are still available.
Thank you so much.

o

how generous! If still available, I would love both flowers and veggies. Thanks much, I will send email.

o

Hi Bakemom,
I'll try this again. Hopefully it'll work, sorry I didn't have my e-mail available. Can you please send me your veggie pack. Thanks!

o

Hi - I am having to start over with my seeds - If possible I would like to be included. Thank you.

o

hi bakemom,
i have packets of blue flowered milkweed- tweedia caerulea that i could donate to the project. please send me an email with your mailing address if you are interested.
happy growing to all
firegurl
Danielle

o

I am getting started on winter sowing in the next few weeks. Would love both flower and veggies! I just registered today, so let me know if my email isn't showing up. Thanks!

o

Yes Please! Do you have a list of the offerings? No worries if not. Thank you for sharing! What a treat this will be. :)

o

I would love both, please, or just vegetable if you're running low. Thanks!

o

Would you please send flowers only. Thanks to those who donated.

o

Would you please send flowers only. Thanks to those who donated.

o

Hi! I'm interested in Botha he flowers and the veggies, pls let me know where to send sase. Tank you!

o

I'm interested in both veg & flower seeds, will send you the stamps. thank you!

o

I found a football shaped bubble mailer in my mailbox today. Thanks so much! Great selection too, I don't think you gave me anything I already had.

o

Just started my heated hoop house and would love to try the flower pack please.

o

I would love flowers and any herbs. I am looking to create a cottage type garden. Thanks to all who donated. I look forward to sharing my seeds next year.

o

I would love to have both if they are still available. I am a newbie and want to start gardening. I just registered and pls let me know if my email is not showing

o

Hello, I like to have some of both if they are still available.
Thanks!

o

Thank you so much for the seeds.

o

Hi I would love some of both if they are still available Thank you

o

I would love to receive both flower and veg seeds if there are any still available.

o

The line is long, but if by chance there is room...I would love veggie seeds.

Thanks so much for offering this!

This post was edited by momovtwo on Fri, Jan 17, 14 at 14:41

o

Just doing a follow-up. I put a request in for seeds and haven't heard back. I am excited to do this for the first time. Thanks again.

o

I'd love to get some flower seeds if there are any left. Thanks to all contributors for their generous donations!

o

Received the seeds today. I am overwhelmed! Thank you so much to everyone involved in making this possible. You are all so very generous. I hope that next year I will be able to be on the giving end of this project. Thanks again and happy gardening to all of you! Darla

o

Hi,
Would love to get both flower and veggie seeds. :)
Let me know.

o

Id lie to participate in this sweet seed giveaway. do I send a samp? need address d

o

If you have any left I would be interested!

o

I would love to have the free vegetable seeds. This is a wonderful offer.

o

I'm not sure there if there is anything left (seeing this all started in 2013) but I would love some veggie & flower seeds if there are some avail....Please and thanks.

o

Hoping there's some flower and veggie seeds left...and wondering if you had some red okra seeds as I would love to get some. Hope to hear from you soon! - Thanks

o

I would love both the flower and vegetable seeds. I just started and really need some seeds. Thank you!

o

If there is still anything left, i would be more than happy to send stamps for both the veggies and flowers!

Let me know!
This is truly an awesome project you have!

-Ashley

o

I am interested in the vegetable seeds and Herbs.

o

Could I please get some veggie seeds?
Thank you so very much!
my email is rockyourgear@hotmail.com

o

Hi! I am brand new to the site and new to gardening. This is such a generous thing to do. I would love a package of vegetables and flowers! :)

o

Thank you so much for doing this. I would love to try the veggie seed if they are still available. Thank you in advance.

o

Howdy from the foothills of No Ca. Would so enjoy joining your group/program. What a banner year we had for the Winter Garden Growing Season, getting a lot of great Winter Greens, Letteces, Chinese
greens seeds. I am giving myself a pat, as this is my first first year that I have not bought a single plant for the 2014 Spring/Summer Vege Garden. How do you join and what seeds do you need to build your garden. Eric on the Hot Pepper site was very generous this year for Hot Peppers (looks like we are going to have a great Pepper Season. Excited to join another groups that like to share seeds and receive. Just a great way to enjoy and thrive growing veges from seed.
Cheers
Donald

o

I've been on the site for a year and I'm not quite sure if I qualify or not. If I do I'd love to participate. Thanks! :)

o

I am brand new to the forum, and would love to have your help getting started. I live in Tennessee zone 7a, and am interested in vegetable and flower. I'm excited to start in the seed exchange, and thank you for your wonderful contribution!!

o

Hi Bakemom, I would like both the flower and veggie seeds if there are any left

o

I would like some flower and veggie seeds:) I live in Minnesota(zone 4):)

o

I'd be interested in receiving some seeds from you if still have veggie ones available.

o

GM, wondering if you have any seeds available for a beginner like me in Rosemead, ca.

o

Looking to start my first garden! I am a total noob, and I would love to get seeds. I'm sticking to vegetables (and companion herbs) until I get the hang of it. Thanks!

o

I would like some seeds if they are still available, Both Flower and Veggies Thank you

o

I am new to perennial gardening .... I have a large tree covered lot. Looking for shade tolerant perennial seeds. I just started working with hosta, coral bells and astilbe. I'm interested in expanding theses and any others that do well in shade.

I have hosta Elegans seeds ... So far that's the only one I've identified that's actually set seeds. I also have a med green hosta that appears to be a tetraploid of some kind that I'd be willing to share seeds .(thick leaves and big deep purple flowers) ... Have not id him yet.

o

Do you still have flower seeds? Please let me know as I want to order some from you.

Newly retired in north Carolina!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here