Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

WANTED: newbie seed project 2013-14 has begun!

bakemom_gw
10 years ago

Donations are in and everything is packaged up ready to go. Send 5 stamps and a mailing label and I will return
20+ packs of flower seeds
or 15+ veggie seeds

If you want both, send 7 stamps. I provide the bubble mailer. If you just want veggies, include a note as the default is flowers. These seeds are free and the results of pure benevolence of seasoned gardeners.

Please post here so I can keep count. The posts go to my email. I will reply with my addy, so make sure you can receive emails.
]Have fun!

Comments (93)

• elee23
    10 years ago

I would love both the vegetable and flower seeds if they are still available.
    Thank you so much.

• laughingllama98
    10 years ago

how generous! If still available, I would love both flowers and veggies. Thanks much, I will send email.

• sweetcheeks31
    10 years ago

Hi Bakemom,
    I'll try this again. Hopefully it'll work, sorry I didn't have my e-mail available. Can you please send me your veggie pack. Thanks!

• canuwyo
    10 years ago

Hi - I am having to start over with my seeds - If possible I would like to be included. Thank you.

• firegurl
    10 years ago

hi bakemom,
    i have packets of blue flowered milkweed- tweedia caerulea that i could donate to the project. please send me an email with your mailing address if you are interested.
    happy growing to all
    firegurl
    Danielle

• Jenn739
    10 years ago

I am getting started on winter sowing in the next few weeks. Would love both flower and veggies! I just registered today, so let me know if my email isn't showing up. Thanks!

• saffronlust
    10 years ago

Yes Please! Do you have a list of the offerings? No worries if not. Thank you for sharing! What a treat this will be. :)

• PaperFinch
    10 years ago

I would love both, please, or just vegetable if you're running low. Thanks!

• walker218
    10 years ago

Would you please send flowers only. Thanks to those who donated.

• walker218
    10 years ago

Would you please send flowers only. Thanks to those who donated.

• hotjava143
    10 years ago

Hi! I'm interested in Botha he flowers and the veggies, pls let me know where to send sase. Tank you!

• aharter130
    10 years ago

I'm interested in both veg & flower seeds, will send you the stamps. thank you!

• artwk
    10 years ago

I found a football shaped bubble mailer in my mailbox today. Thanks so much! Great selection too, I don't think you gave me anything I already had.

• JESSI M
    10 years ago

Just started my heated hoop house and would love to try the flower pack please.

• fframbach
    10 years ago

I would love flowers and any herbs. I am looking to create a cottage type garden. Thanks to all who donated. I look forward to sharing my seeds next year.

• KLI_6B
    10 years ago

I would love to have both if they are still available. I am a newbie and want to start gardening. I just registered and pls let me know if my email is not showing

• VivVarble
    10 years ago

Hello, I like to have some of both if they are still available.
    Thanks!

• chemarort
    10 years ago

Thank you so much for the seeds.

• becki25msmolly
    10 years ago

Hi I would love some of both if they are still available Thank you

• Bumblebeef
    10 years ago

I would love to receive both flower and veg seeds if there are any still available.

• momovtwo
    10 years ago

The line is long, but if by chance there is room...I would love veggie seeds.

Thanks so much for offering this!

This post was edited by momovtwo on Fri, Jan 17, 14 at 14:41

• chemarort
    10 years ago

Just doing a follow-up. I put a request in for seeds and haven't heard back. I am excited to do this for the first time. Thanks again.

• Melody Kelkenberg
    10 years ago

I'd love to get some flower seeds if there are any left. Thanks to all contributors for their generous donations!

• theirmimi
    10 years ago

Received the seeds today. I am overwhelmed! Thank you so much to everyone involved in making this possible. You are all so very generous. I hope that next year I will be able to be on the giving end of this project. Thanks again and happy gardening to all of you! Darla

• Resol6000
    10 years ago

Hi,
    Would love to get both flower and veggie seeds. :)
    Let me know.

• summerhouse53
    10 years ago

Id lie to participate in this sweet seed giveaway. do I send a samp? need address d

• madquilter65
    10 years ago

If you have any left I would be interested!

• elemlms
    10 years ago

I would love to have the free vegetable seeds. This is a wonderful offer.

• vlselz
    10 years ago

I'm not sure there if there is anything left (seeing this all started in 2013) but I would love some veggie & flower seeds if there are some avail....Please and thanks.

• CaliGardener90062
    10 years ago

Hoping there's some flower and veggie seeds left...and wondering if you had some red okra seeds as I would love to get some. Hope to hear from you soon! - Thanks

• pixiewax
    10 years ago

I would love both the flower and vegetable seeds. I just started and really need some seeds. Thank you!

• DetestingMonday
    10 years ago

If there is still anything left, i would be more than happy to send stamps for both the veggies and flowers!

Let me know!
    This is truly an awesome project you have!

-Ashley

• cathybt9
    9 years ago

I am interested in the vegetable seeds and Herbs.

• Lanesworld
    9 years ago

Could I please get some veggie seeds?
    Thank you so very much!
    my email is rockyourgear@hotmail.com

• doggie_devotee
    9 years ago

Hi! I am brand new to the site and new to gardening. This is such a generous thing to do. I would love a package of vegetables and flowers! :)

• sdambr
    9 years ago

Thank you so much for doing this. I would love to try the veggie seed if they are still available. Thank you in advance.

• zone8butteCA
    9 years ago

Howdy from the foothills of No Ca. Would so enjoy joining your group/program. What a banner year we had for the Winter Garden Growing Season, getting a lot of great Winter Greens, Letteces, Chinese
    greens seeds. I am giving myself a pat, as this is my first first year that I have not bought a single plant for the 2014 Spring/Summer Vege Garden. How do you join and what seeds do you need to build your garden. Eric on the Hot Pepper site was very generous this year for Hot Peppers (looks like we are going to have a great Pepper Season. Excited to join another groups that like to share seeds and receive. Just a great way to enjoy and thrive growing veges from seed.
    Cheers
    Donald

• Koreansoul
    9 years ago

I've been on the site for a year and I'm not quite sure if I qualify or not. If I do I'd love to participate. Thanks! :)

• tnotter75
    9 years ago

I am brand new to the forum, and would love to have your help getting started. I live in Tennessee zone 7a, and am interested in vegetable and flower. I'm excited to start in the seed exchange, and thank you for your wonderful contribution!!

• fremont.seed.library
    9 years ago

Hi Bakemom, I would like both the flower and veggie seeds if there are any left

• graceann82
    9 years ago

I would like some flower and veggie seeds:) I live in Minnesota(zone 4):)

• StaceyVonWolf
    9 years ago

I'd be interested in receiving some seeds from you if still have veggie ones available.

• bluee19
    9 years ago

GM, wondering if you have any seeds available for a beginner like me in Rosemead, ca.

• batottie
    9 years ago

Looking to start my first garden! I am a total noob, and I would love to get seeds. I'm sticking to vegetables (and companion herbs) until I get the hang of it. Thanks!

• Katrinaweber72
    9 years ago

I would like some seeds if they are still available, Both Flower and Veggies Thank you

• bishop5
    9 years ago

I am new to perennial gardening .... I have a large tree covered lot. Looking for shade tolerant perennial seeds. I just started working with hosta, coral bells and astilbe. I'm interested in expanding theses and any others that do well in shade.

I have hosta Elegans seeds ... So far that's the only one I've identified that's actually set seeds. I also have a med green hosta that appears to be a tetraploid of some kind that I'd be willing to share seeds .(thick leaves and big deep purple flowers) ... Have not id him yet.

• smokey28777
    9 years ago

Do you still have flower seeds? Please let me know as I want to order some from you.

Newly retired in north Carolina!

• Gail55
    9 years ago

Would love the flower and Veg seeds. I just joined today!
    Where do I send my stamps?

This post was edited by Gail55 on Thu, Jan 8, 15 at 16:50

• katjaqu
    9 years ago

I Would love the vegetable and flower seeds.
    Please let me know where to send my address lable and 7 stamps.
    Thank you so much.
    katjaqu@aol.com

• Gail55
    9 years ago

Thank you so much! Got my seeds was amaze at the variety and number of seeds sent! Thank you!

Sponsored
Through The Garden, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
#1 Landscape Design Build Firm Serving Virginia/Maryland & DC Area