Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

HAVE: Newbie Seed Project 2012-13 - packs available

bakemom_gw
11 years ago

The Newbie Seed Project is back. Thanks to our generous donors, I have packs ready for five stamps and a mailing label for postage.

This is a totally benevolent - I want nothing, and the seeds are my choice. Minimum 20 seed packs per Newbie Pack.

Right now, it is flowers only. Post here and your post will go to my email and I will send you my addy. 24 hour turnaround time.

Have fun.

Comments (150)

• garden_love
    11 years ago

If you have any left I would like to try it. thank you

• garden_love
    11 years ago

If you have any left I would like to try it. thank you

• MariaTR
    11 years ago

Thank you so very much for the wonderful seeds!!!! I am very excited and can't wait to start them.
    Many blessings your way.
    Thank you for sharing.

• rhodes145
    11 years ago

Hi,

if there's any chance I could get in on this amazing project I would love to!!!!

If not, I think it's just great that you organized it and made so many people happy.

Best wishes,
    Barbara

• plantmasterm
    11 years ago

Hi, I'm interested in a newbie pack if you have any left

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I give up! just email me directly at:
    kcmccoyesq@aol.com

subject newbie seeds.

• Rosie_Moe
    11 years ago

Hello garden friends!
    I just spent a frantic two weeks on the road, working out the details of a new job and relocation. I rolled back home last night and my dad handed me a glass of wine and a large bubble envelope... Could it be? Yes, it was! It was my newbie starter pack!! So much more than I expected! We all had so much fun going through the packs and dreaming of spring time. Even the thought of a new garden was enough help me relax after such a hectic week (and the merlot probably didn't hurt anything... Ha!)
    I see how much work (and love) went into this project and am so very grateful to all those that pitched in. I will be thinking of you all this summer when my new little garden is filled with butterflies. Thank you so much!

• Gypsy_NC
    11 years ago

Hello! I would really like one of your starter kits - I am starting to try to grow seeds in my new greenhouse. Thank you so much! You are an angel!

• MistyF05
    11 years ago

Would love a pack if you have any left! Thanks so much!!!

• afishlady
    11 years ago

I would love flower and veggie seeds! Thanks!

• afishlady
    11 years ago

I would love flower and veggie seeds! Thanks!

• dmcdorman
    11 years ago

I would like your seed packets if still available. Thanks

• missylotus
    11 years ago

How sweet and generous of you! I would love a pack! I'm new to growing flowers- this will be my first year. Thank you so much.

• leila hamaya
    11 years ago

i received my seeds and it was epic!!!

thanks a million bakemom, excellent choices =)

• roteruder
    11 years ago

received my seed package and im very excited to have such an awesome variety to add to the garden this year. thank you so much Bakemom and all donors. The personal quotes are nice touch!!!! happy valentines day all!

• Calyndra
    11 years ago

If there are packs left, I would love to have one... My email is unblocked I think, but just in case: margie.shown@gmail.com
    I am very excited to receive this!

• Calyndra
    11 years ago

If there are packs left, I would love to have one... My email is unblocked I think, but just in case: margie.shown@gmail.com
    I am very excited to receive this!

• Legion15
    11 years ago

If you have any more packs left, I could really use them for my garden this year.

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

PLEASE UNBLOCK YOUR EMAIL. YOUR REPLY EMAIL IS COMING FROM AOL AND NOT GARDEN WEB.

• rhodes145
    11 years ago

Karen, I received the seeds this past week and don't really know what to say. So amazing. So many were actually off my wish list.

I cannot believe I actually got Helenium and Eryngium and JMG Gray Fog.

To tell the truth, there actually were tears. (been a hard couple of weeks emotionally lol...)

Thank you so much and thanks to anyone who contributed to this great project.

Best wishes,
    Barbara

• Satuchloe
    11 years ago

Hi Bakemom,

I would love some newbie seeds if you have any left. Thank you!

• youngent
    11 years ago

Hello Bakemom,

Please let me know if offer is still valid.

Best!

• gmanar
    11 years ago

If there are packs left, I would love to have one.
    Thanks
    G

• HaPpYDaySy
    11 years ago

Thank you for my seeds..my daughter and I are VERY excited with all the different seeds with got . Thank you very much

• Joemoitozo
    11 years ago

i do not have any Newbie Seed Project 2012-13 - packs
    i am new to this

This post was edited by Joemoitozo on Sun, Mar 24, 13 at 0:57

• tecnico
    11 years ago

pleaaseeeee I would love some newbie seeds if you have any left. Thank you in advanced : )

• tecnico
    11 years ago

pleaaseeeee I would love some newbie seeds if you have any left. Thank you in advanced : )

• tecnico
    11 years ago

• cottonsmomma
    11 years ago

I would like some if you still have them. Thanks.

• kchd
    11 years ago

Hello Newbies!

How many of you noticed that bakemom has asked that you make sure your email is unblocked? You may be confused by exactly how to unblock your email so that she can email you directly whenever you post to this thread. HereâÂÂs what you need to do:

Go to your Member Page using this link
    http://members.gardenweb.com/members/

Next, click on Edit Your Membership Details

{{gwi:109330}}

Next, you will need to do 2 things

1. change Show My Email Address To: ALL
    2. check the box to Allow Other Users to Send You Emailâ¦
    {{gwi:109331}}

• missylotus
    11 years ago

I do believe my email is unblocked now. Thank you!

• shanon_
    11 years ago

Got my seeds! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

As a side note, in the future if i wanted to contribute extra seeds to the "newbie seed project", how would i go about doing so?

TIA.
    Shanon

• LullabyF360
    11 years ago

Whatever you have left, I would enjoy some :)

• LullabyF360
    11 years ago

• LullabyF360
    11 years ago

• gramsgege
    11 years ago

Hello I would love a newbie pack.

• gramsgege
    11 years ago

Hello I would love a newbie pack.

• HeroStar
    11 years ago

Have any left?

• JACQPURPLE
    11 years ago

I would love a newbie pack. Please let me when the next one is.

JQ

• Meda26
    11 years ago

He there,
    how awefully nice of you! I would love a newbie pack. Thank you so so much! My email is danvmc1986@gmail.com

• Meda26
    11 years ago

He there,
    how awefully nice of you! I would love a newbie pack. Thank you so so much! My email is danvmc1986@gmail.com

• EvilKittenKisses
    11 years ago

If you still have seed packs left, I would be grateful for one. I look forward to hearing from you either way. Thank you!

• stillpuzzledbylife
    11 years ago

Hello there
    If there is any seeds left, I would love to take part in this.

• LullabyF360
    11 years ago

I unblocked my email (I think). Try & see please!

• AlSeedMaiden
    11 years ago

Hello! I'm Lori from Light of the Village and we are starting a community garden. http://www.lightofthevillage.org/ If you still have room for one more in your newbie flower share packages, we would love them. brownpapergirl@hotmail.com

Part of our plan is to seed the abandoned and derelict properties around our center with flowers. We are more than happy to send pictures of the results of our flower graffiti.

Let me know if we made the list and I will happily send you the SASE.
    Thanks a bunch!

• Calyndra
    11 years ago

I got my seeds last week... OH MY!!! so many seeds and so many places to nestle them all!

I would love to add to the project . should I portion out my seeds and then send them back to you ready to share? If so, I will need your address again (My doggie chewed my bubble mailer from you - LOL).

• Calyndra
    11 years ago

I got my seeds last week... OH MY!!! so many seeds and so many places to nestle them all!

I would love to add to the project . should I portion out my seeds and then send them back to you ready to share? If so, I will need your address again (My doggie chewed my bubble mailer from you - LOL).

• amor_del_padre2002
    11 years ago

Hello. I'm very new at this as well, but my husband and I just bought our first house and it is in desperate need of some beautification. If you have any seeds left please let me know!
    Thank you!

• bluesheltie
    11 years ago

Do you have any packs left? We just purchased a home and need something in the front yard other than the ugly shrubs :) thanks!

• raylynn2
    11 years ago

Hi just wondering if you still have seed packs left if so I would love some:) thanks

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler