Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: ▇█▒░۩۞۩Zinna۩۞۩░▒█▇

Posted by zenbeans 8b (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 15, 13 at 23:47

photo IMG_20131215_203409_zpsf686f2bc.jpg
I have a lot of mixed color Zinna so if we trade i will give you a heathy portion :)
looking bread poppy any colors
and what ever is on my want list :)

photo IMG_20131215_203252_zps04a148fe.jpg

Here is a link that might be useful: my page

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: ▇█▒░۩۞۩Zinna۩۞۩░▒█▇

Sent you an email.

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade list

o

I am interested in your Zinnias, the only thing on your list that I have to trade would be purple double ruffle datura. Any interest?

Thanks,

Karen

o

cool i have been looking for that beautiful plant :) do you have any other cool seed to trade? I like multiple trades in one envelope. Hopefully we can do that ,let me know thanks
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/zenbeans
*Amapola Oriental - Brilliant Red (Oriental Poppy)
*Beta Vulgaris - Swiss Chard Bright Lights
*Columbine - Mckana's Mixed Colors
*Columbine - William Guiness
*Corn Early Sunglow Hybrid
*Delphinium - Pacific Giant Mix
*Foxglove - Dwarf Mix
*Gloriosa Daisy
*Lettuce-Black Seeded Simpson
*Lettuce - Green Ice
*Lettuce - Summer Glory Blend (17% Buttercrunch, 15% Craquerelle Du Midi, 17% Deer Tongue, 17% Little Gem, 17%Lolia Rossa Burgundy, 17% Rosalita)
*Lettuce - Master Chef Blend Improved (20% Black Seeded Simpson, 20% Buttercrunch,20% Green Ice, 20% Red Sails, 20%Royal Oak Leaf)
*Money plant
*Scabiosa - Summer Berries Mix
*Shasta Daisy - Snow Lady
*Swiss Chard Bright Lights
*Squash - Black Beauty
*Squash - Contender Hybrid
*Squash Dark Green Zucchini
*Squash - Horn Of Plenty Hybrid
*Squash - Enterprise Hybrid
*Squash - Straightneck Early Yellow
*Squash - Sunburst Hybrid
*Zinnia - Old Mexico
*Zinnia - Candy Cane Orange & Gold
*Zinnia - mixed lots and lots

photo IMG_20131215_203409_zpsf686f2bc.jpg

o

Hi Zenbean,

I have a large inventory of veggies and flowers. I am sure that we can come up with something else besides the datura/zinnia swap. I do not have my seeds listed. Are in want of anything in particular? I am an avid veggie gardner, so I have lots of stuff. Let me know.

Karen

o

Zenbeans,

You sent me an email thru the gardenweb, which does not allow me to respond, so I am leaving you a message here. I saw your want list, but I do not have anything from your list except for broccoli. Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks

o

New at this only three days would love some zinnia will you trade for money or postage

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here