Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
indyseedbank

HAVE: sase/trade seed offer: 4 tomatoes, 3 t2t~1 hybrid +veggies

I still have 3 tomato varieties available. 20+ seeds per pack.

1. Amur Tiger~SEE PHOTO~ red & gold striped ping pong ball sized.

2. Copia~ yellow with red stripes or streaks.

3. Sub Arctic Plenty~early, small, red, dwarf about 3 ft tall plants.

4. open pollinated cross/natural hybrid I call Indoor Red Cherry.

It's a short bushy plant produces red or yellow cherry tomatoes. I grew these 2 years in a row, inside in the winter, and they bore fruit.

I abandoned the spent plants outside in May, and to my surprise, they were still alive and regenerated, so I put the scraggly plants in the ground, and they took off.

I really like this trooper, but want to only work with true to types. If no one wants them, I'll grow the last of the seeds of this I have to eat only, then I can just pick and freeze them, without worrying about saving the seeds to them.

I have envelopes & cards here, If you just want to send a stamp, or to save the cost of a stamp, to send another stamp, as well as an envelope, you can use paypal to send 50 cents over as a free "family and friends" payment.

I can send 3-4 tomato seeds ONLY for one stamp.

I also have some...

5. Red Russian Kale

6. Mixed Radish seeds (Cherry Belle & Sparkler White Tip in totally random ratios) &...

7. Hale's Best Cantaloupe.

8. Arugula~Roquette~ONE PACK LEFT

9. Mesclun mix~may contain arugula, endive, raddicchio, red romain, bibb, green salad bowl lettuces.

1. Acorn squash seeds from old date commercial packs, may or may not germinate well.

See my exchange list, for my wants list, if you want to trade.

If you want any kale, radish, arugula, lettuce or cantaloupe seeds (with or without tomato seeds), I'll have to ask for $1.50 in postage because if they hear seeds rattling in a card, they make issue with it. They will go in a reused bubble envelope, as a "large envelope".

WHEN RESPONDING, INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL CONTACT INFO.

I RECEIVE RESPONSES, WITH NO WORKING EMAILS A LOT.

Shipping may be slow because I'm recovering from a severe ankle sprain, and I'm not at the point of driving yet, and winter has set in so I have to keep my trips out to when snow and Ice, are at a minimum.

I can now stand, probably drive, but still have limited flexibility at the back of the ankle, so don't walk on it yet.

I'm in week 2 of recovery. I hope to be walking, or driving by next Sat., week 3.

Comments (15)

• patton40
    9 years ago

I would be more than happy to send you a preaddressed bubble envelope with a few bucks postage attatched for as many seeds that will fit for the postage i provide. I am in need of all the seeds you are offering for my gardens next year. Please let me know if that will work for you and also i would need your mailing info to mail to.

• ddungy
    8 years ago

Do you still have seeds available?

• Wood Sprite Gardens
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Yes, I do.

All are available except Sub Arctic Plenty tomato, and Arugula, which are gone.

I think I have only enough triple curl parsley available, for one person.

I have one pack of Italian Chard "Argentina" That's what is marked on the pack I got from a trade.

You need to set your profile, to accept messages.

• cottonwood468
    8 years ago

Dung...here's how to turn on your Houzz email: Up on the upper right, click on "Your Houzz", then click on edit profile, next go to advanced settings and scroll way, way down to where it says "who may email me" and change it to "allow anyone to email me". Hope that helps.

• Wood Sprite Gardens
    Original Author
    8 years ago

3 tomatoes seeds (Amur Tiger, Copia & hybrid cherry) & RR kale still available.

I just harvested some parsnip seeds. viability unknown.

I planted 10, to do a germination test, but none are up yet.

I may do a paper towel, and plastic bag germination test also.

These are white rooted parsnips.

See my ideabook to see photos.

• Wood Sprite Gardens
    Original Author
    8 years ago

clarification...3-4 *mini packs of* seeds, not just 3-4 seeds.

aka 3-4 separate mini packs, of different varieties of seeds, 20+ seeds to a pack, so 4 packs would be about 80 seeds!

So for one 50 sent stamp, you could get 20seeds/1pk-40seeds/2packs-60 seeds/3pks or 80 seeds/4pks.

Don't need that many?

Take what you need, and use the rest to trade for something you do need or share them locally.

I can drive & walk now, but It'll never work as it did before.

I can drive, walk & not in pain, so I'm thankful for that.

So, seeds can go out ASAP, now.

• amybabyboy3
    8 years ago

I would like to send sase or paypal for tomatoes if you still have them. Thank you!

• Pj Jenkins
    8 years ago

I would like to sase for the kale, mesclun mix if still available. Good email is Paj1494@gmail.com

• cottonwood468
    8 years ago

Pj read my June 3 post above, turn your Houzz messaging on and then send a message.

• Wood Sprite Gardens
    Original Author
    8 years ago

GONE: Copia tomato - Amur Tiger Tomato - Sub Arctic Plenty tomato - Arugula - radish mix - mesclun mix

STILL HAVE: some Red Russian Kale - Cantaloupe (Hale's Best) unknown hot pepper seeds, and a few parsnip & rhubarb seeds germination unknown.

• AMANDA PUCKETT
    8 years ago

I would love some of what you have left. Just let me know what to do. Thank you.

• Kelsen
    8 years ago

Do you still have Indoor tomato?

Thanks! I could do paypal.

• Kelsen
    8 years ago

But can I have the indoor tomato?

• User
    8 years ago

Do you have any seeds left?

• Carol
    8 years ago

I would like to ask where can I send the SASE to , I would love to have some of those tomato seeds , I am going to try to do a winter sow garden , please contact me with address and what to send you . tracer411@msn.com

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars151 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource