baby face pictures

Posted by Lesli8 8TX (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 24, 05 at 22:14

Here is a face shot

Image link: baby face pictures (47 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: baby face pictures

Leslie, he is so so cute! glad mom and baby are doing well. She did so well, I can't believe he is so huge! (not that I know anything)....so happy for you all.

-Sheila

o

Did she freshen okay? He is a big boy, but then again I am in utter amazement (no pun intended) everytime I see a cow freshen. AFter having a child myself, I feel for them!

o

She seems to be doing great. I have not seen them this morning I had to go to work. We had our first frost this morning, so I hope he stayed warm enough with all that hair. Hope they had enough sence to stay in the cow shed.

o

• Posted by ccox z8 (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 26, 05 at 20:16

Congratulations! Now you can sleep at night!!
When do you begin milking and how do you know how much you can take without taking too much?
It just may be the angle of the pics, but he looks a month old. What do I know, I've only seen a calf born once and I was only 10.
Keep posting pics.
Carla

o

Carla, Hi! we have been milking for around a week. We love the milk and are getting around a gallon and a half. I just made some queso blanco. The baby boy is Buster. I have some newer pictures of him on my camera but I have not downloaded yet, maybe I can do that tomorrow. I am really enjoying and learning a lot about milking and all things related. I found an awesome new site that is called "Keeping a family cow" after the book titled that. It is a forum run by the author of the book and her name is Joann Grohman. She is amazing and a fountain of knowledge.

Here is a link that might be useful: Keeping a Family Cow

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Farm Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here