Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stillkt1980

farming on the web?

stillkt1980
15 years ago

hey guys! i'm not trying to overrun the forum with stupidity but i have a "free" service to offer that may be of interest to someone. first off, self-sustained living is the one thing that i'm working towards. everything that happens until then is a stepping stone to the life that i want. i just so happen to be skilled at web design. i just finished school in december and i need to build my portfolio. i was wondering if there's anyone out there that wants to put themselves on the net. whether it's your farm or you want to make a photo gallery for family across the country to see your kids growing up, i'm interested! if you've get the edge on a new organic system, or you want to sell your produce, i'm interested! i will create basic, up to 3 page sites for free. the reason i said "free" earlier is b/c if you're selling something or you want a business optimized site, i'll do the work for half price. i just want to build my portfolio, guys. so that i can be on my way to buying the land that will support my family. thanks for taking the time to read this and i look forward to hearing from you!

alex

Comments (6)