o
Glad Your Back Velvet!!

Posted by seramas 4/5 SW MICH (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 26, 09 at 9:42

WE all missed you, Glad your back!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Glad Your Back Velvet!!

Seramas is dead right, you were sorely missed. Glad you are back.

o

Yes Velvet, you were missed.
Brendasue

o

Thank you, but I'm confused...was I gone? We're my posts not showing or something...? I've been posting...

I saw the thread that I wrote more than a year ago about my sister's death resurface (ugh) for some reason...is that what you guys are referring to? Or were my posts not showing before that?

I know that the forum has had some maintenance issues lately, didn't know if maybe I got got up in that...

Like I said, I'm confused. :) But thanks everyone for the tons of kind words, you guys are too sweet and the farm forum rocks. :)

Velvet ~:>

o

You weren't posting as much as you normally do, didn't notice that thread was a year old, things like that can play tricks on our minds.

*egg on face*

o

I think I resurfaced that by accident. I did not notice the date on it and I apologize if I opened old wounds. I don't even remember how I found it. It does seem like you have been gone for a while though...at least a week. You know you have to get on here EVERY day and check our questions. LOL

o
Thanks

*L* OK, no worries then. Thought maybe you guys were trying to gaslight me... :) I'm handling my sister's passing a bit better these days, but yeah, it's still painful.

I've been busy around the house & coop lately, getting things ready for our annual Chickam webcam live egg hatching thing set up. I also had a favorite hen, Skitters, with an impacted crop--turns out she ate a freakin' RUBBER BAND. I had to bring her in and hand feed her a liquid, then soft, diet and do crop massage till she unblocked. Now she's OK and back outside.

I'm starting the eggs for Chickam tomorrow (hopefully) and am planning the hatch on March 20th, and starting the cam the day BEFORE that, on the 19th. After the hatch we'll put the cam into the brooder box so people can see & hear baby chick craziness. :)

Also tomorrow, we're stating a new thing: NestBoxCam with live egg laying, wow! OK, watching hens lay eggs is a bit like watching paint dry, but wait'll y'all see my new nest boxes. *L*

Velvet ~:>

o

Well that explains it, I wasn't hanging around the forum too much back then. Well, it's still good to see you posting.
Brendasue

o

I thought it was really odd when you mentioned that you linked because you didn't want to deal with people saying you made up the story, couldn't figure out who you were talking about. Also that the post seemed to explain you not being around for January, which you seemed to be around for.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Farm Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here