Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beagler1776

Split an order of chicks to central MD anyone?

beagler1776
16 years ago

Hi all,

I'm a long time lurker and had posted this in our Mid Atlantic off topic forum, but I don't think anyone reads/posts there anymore... I love this farm forum and have learned so much from all of you (still TONS to learn)- THANKS FOR SHARING!

I am looking to order no more than a dozen day old chicks... Was hoping to find someone to share an order with as I otherwise would need to order the 25 minimum for shipment. Hoping to get sexed Buff Orpingtons, Wyandots and EE... Am new to all this and am open to anyone's suggestions. I've already contacted my local feed and tractor store but they won't take orders - you take whatever they get in... Am also open to local folks with young pullets to sell (or just meeting other chicken & garden obsessed neighbors). Thanks for any replies/ideas!

Leslie

PS - I just checked MMH and realize I'm very late getting my order in as they're mostly selling males now. Was hoping to get chicks early April. Might add some cornish rockXs to fill out an order... Suggestions?

Comments (3)