Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ann_tx8

Wildlife Conservation Questions

ann_tx8
15 years ago

Some time ago, I received help on a Wildlife Forum at GardenWeb, but cannot find it now. On my small farm, 40 acres currently receive a wildlife conservation tax exemption, and I would like to exchange information with others regarding this subject to assure that I am doing the most I can and retain my tax exemption. Previously, I got information on homemade deer feeders, recipes for wildlife "licks", etc. but cannot find anything like this now.

Do you know if this forum has been eliminated or if it exists under another name? I cannot find subjects such as "deer feeders" under the Nature forum.

I am especially interested in learning about building habitats, harvesting water (in a woodland),seeding, providing food, general "tricks of the trade" on providing for and protecting wildlife.

If this forum is eliminated and not included within another forum, can you direct me to another such forum online? I got such valuable help and hate to see it disappear.

And perhaps I am overlooking it, but I can't find a way to communicate directly with the GardenWeb hosts. Any help here will also be appreciated.

Many thanks to all,

Ann

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County