Return to the Farm Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New forum for organic farmers

Posted by columbine21 zone 6 , IL (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 19, 10 at 19:12

I recently found a new forum for organic farmers, called
"Organic Farm Forum". It was started last spring by an organic farmer named Glen Kadelbach. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to post a link :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New forum for organic farmers

Here you go.

Eric

Here is a link that might be useful: OrganicFarmForum

o

Thanks, Eric!

o

Great, THANKS! I just signed up and hope many others find it also to generate helpful discussions... I've got LOTS to learn! ;-)
Leslie

o

Well, I also just signed up. GW is so full of advertising it's aggravating. Gw also needs editing and spell check.

Maybe it's time to move on.

Eric__zone8

o

Seems like GW should be able to implement Spell Check but I usually write my posts using something else that has Spell Check and paste it into the Message area of GW. Easy enuf to do. And I don't risk losing what I've written by doing something foolish/stupid. lol. Also, what happened to the option of being a paid subscriber to GW? Did they do away with that? Too bad. GW offers such a marvellous service for free that putting up with the ads is a bargain. Just my 2 cents. Altho I would be glad to pay a reasonable price for my subscription to get rid of the annoying pop-ups. But the price would keep going up, Dang.

So where else can you find anything better?
Barbara.

o

You can try Helpful Gardener

Here is a link that might be useful: Helpful Gardener

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Farm Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here