Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marilynschicks

Needing Advice! Many have Hatched!

MarilynsChicks
12 years ago

Ok i have 25 eggs inside of my incubator. The first little fella popped its self out of its shell very earl this morning an the several kept comeing every few hrs later. I did a bunch of searching this morning an found several brooders saying they take them out of the incubator 2 hrs after hatch an place under heat lamp around a lower heat then the incubator but still warm for the dry off well but dont desturb the others. Well i decided not to bother them until i had 5 babies jumping around an on top of all the others than decided to do as he said. Will this hurt them in any way? the all seem to be doing fine but i keep worrying and cannot sleep. I have the theromometer in there with them about 90 under the heat lamp and the are drying. Also one was born hrs ago that cant seem to move well. i under stand that it takes a while to build strenght as the 8 before it were slow but not like this. One was JUST born can lift its head better than this guy who was born 6 hrs earlier??? Help Please

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm