Return to the Farm Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ideas/Info for my mini pig farm

Posted by missminipiggy none (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 1, 12 at 19:18

Hey all! I have just bought two mini pigs in hopes to soon have my own mini pig farm.
Of course every farm needs a name so I would like a little help with a name or it would be great if you could post your mini farms name and tell how you came up with it. Also, I have read a good bit about my new babies but like every other Mom, it is nice to receive advise from other piggy Moms.
Thanks! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ideas/Info for my mini pig farm

No pigs here anymore.

It might help if you gave a description of your property, what you plan on selling the pigs for (your market), anything that might help with coming up with ideas for your pig farm name.

How about Miss Piggys Pig Farm? Name your boar Kermit, and subsequent pigs other Muppet names.

Just a thought.

o
RE: Ideas/Info for my mini pig farm

Are these mini pot belly pigs for pets? I've read that many people sell "minis" that turn out not to be so mini.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Farm Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here