Return to the Farm Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what ever happened to____________?

Posted by msjay2u 7 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 19, 09 at 22:12

Seramas
Are you still out there? Been getting kind of worried about you. Your website is down, all your pictures on the forums gone and you no longer post? Did you abandon us??

I miss ya!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what ever happened to____________?

I'm on vacation, will be back in June. It is great not to have to do anything! All is O-K, visiting many old friends and meeting new ones. My assistant, Jeff Levitt, is handling the day to day tasks. Hope to launch the new website in June when I return. Bye for now--Virgil

o

I hope you have a fun and safe time. I look forward to hearing all about it.

o

Have a great vacation! Can't wait to see the new website!

o

Be safe, be careful and have fun! Look forward to the website too

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Farm Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here