Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jaleeisa

Not sure...

jaleeisa
15 years ago

If this is the correct area in this forum to post something like this, but I am looking for a small trade of Timothy hay seed. I only need a couple of tablespoons of this seed. I am involved in a round robin swap with the young son of another GW trade member. He's 6 yrs old and has Guinea Pigs and wants so much to grow food for them as well as for himself. He's really a budding young gardener! Knowing he has the Guinea Pigs and that Timothy hay is very good for them, and with his Mom's approval, I am trying to find some seed for it so he can learn to grow his own on a small scale. They have the room to do it, I've already checked on that. However, the smallest package I can find to purchase is for a 2 ounce bag, and I understand that will be a LOT of seed. I don't mind purchasing it, but just do not need or want that much!

So if anyone has a small amount that I might trade for, or send postage for, or know where I might find just a couple of tablespoons, I would be very grateful and I know my young friend would be very surprised and pleased!

Thanks,and my apologies if this was the wrong part of this forum to post this!

Kathy

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor