Return to the Farm Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HR814, HR875, R275 (government take over/ farmers, ranchers, food

Posted by brass_tacks 8b/GA (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 1, 09 at 12:08

Read the bills HR875, HR814 (NAIS), S275

It is no surprise that there is a rush on passage of these bills and at a time when most of the ranchers and growers are so preoccupied with all the work that has to be done in the spring. Please call your Congress and Senate Reps. & tell them what you think -- ASAP

The passage of any of these bills would cause millions of our farmers, growers and ranchers to go out of business and their lands would end up in the hands of the large comglomerates -- a way of life gone and more poverty.

A cattleman develops web site to oppose NAIS.

http://www.wilsoncountynews.com/article.php?id=22871&n=-lone-cattleman-develops-web-site-to-oppose-nais

Here is a link that might be useful: Oppose NAIS HR814

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HR814, HR875, R275 (government take over/ farmers, ranchers,

There is already a thread here about this. Scroll down.

Are you going to do the same thing you've been doing over on the Organic Garden Magazine's forum? Flooding the forums with endless cut and paste articles over and over?

Wayne

o

brass tacks,

Pardon me. I believe I confused you with someone else.

Wayne

o

well if he was, he won't now. (thank God)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Farm Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here