Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
msjay2u

msjay2u update

msjay2u
15 years ago

hey y'all. I have to update you on a few things. Remember I put that ad up on craigslist for a truck and then when I got interesting prospects I decided to check them out, then got sick AGAIN and then when I was up to par they all had been sold?

Okay this is what happened since then. One of my coworkers convinced me that I did not need a truck if I was spending less than $1,000 on it because it was going to turn into a money pit for me and and persuaded me that a trailer on my car would be a better deal. Then my OH (other half) said that trailer would tear the transmission up on my Honda and he talked me out of that. Then I was so confused I talked to my superviosr about it and he told me about this thing he brought for his car. He says not only does he use to for his gardening supplies but also uses it when he goes to the beach. He says that there are tupperware buckets that fit it perfectly (2 side by side) and he fills it to the rim with beach gear. I looked it up on Harborfreight.com and it was only $89. Much cheaper than a truck and also a trailer!!

When I got to the store they sell it in-store for $69!! So I brought it. It does require a 2" receiver on the hitch so most hitches will require an adapter. Cheapest place I could find the hitch (parts and installation) was U-Haul for $159,

Well I will be beat with a broom. Soon as I get that someone responds to my ad with a 1990 f-150 running, only known problem was some body rust and it just passed emmissions inspection just a couple of months ago. It belonged to his Dad who passed and he drove it done here from NY. He asked me to make an offer I told him that most of the older trucks I was getting asking prices of $500 so my offer was $200. No he did not take that but $500 sounded good to him. I pick up tomorrow if all goes well!!

my supervisor says he uses it when he goes to the beach. Puts all the beach gear and gets no sand in his car or trunk. GOOD IDEA.

Nect thing is on the 7th I will be one month smoke free so I should be able to do more farm work and get off my procrastinating butt. Cigarettes will make you a procrastinator BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO TAKE A LOT OF BREAKS TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR HABIT, and then it relaxes you so....

Lastly You guys know I been sick since December. Well I am finally better. I don't know what it is making me feel like this but it sure does feel good not to be sick anymore.

Then lastly I got an email today about my pallet ad on craigslist and this guy told me if I have a way to haul them off he has 12 pallets I can have for FREE. I am in goat heaven yall!!

WHOOOOO WHOOOOO

Comments (3)