Return to the Farm Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Double R

Posted by billie_ladybug 5b (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 22, 08 at 23:33

Just going to ask: Has anyone out there ordered anything from these folks. They have a great price on Cornish Cross Chicks, but I am worried that something might be up. Not only it the price $12 cheaper per 25, but they do not charge a shipping fee.

Billie

Here is a link that might be useful: Double R Discount Supply

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Double R

How far along did you get in the order process? I tried it, and got the same price for chicks...but I did not go all the way through the order process to provide my name & address. Their info section does discuss shipping costs, based on where the shipment would go, so I would think they would figure the shipping in at the end of the order.

However, if you DO get free chicks, please let us know! :)

Velvet ~:>

o
RE: Double R

I typed in my name snd everything except for the CC#. I do that so I can see what stuff is really going to cost. I can always cancel out. It said the shipping was free, which blew me away. There is nothing free anymore. That is why I thougt I would check with some other people. Bad business pratices are out there. If they tell me "free" and then charge me $20, well, buyer be ware.

Billie

o
Free

I had to go look to see where I got the "free shipping" from. It was on the order form page where you input the CC#, so third page.

Billie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Farm Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here