Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardengalrn

Too funny!

gardengalrn
14 years ago

You would think that I would learn to carry my camera because so often I see comical things while meandering about or doing chores. DH had built me a box type cage to put my baby chicks in and it opens from the top. I had opened the door and reached in to get the waterers out to change the water and knock the shavings off. I stepped outside to do this, only a few seconds. When I walked back in, sitting there on the top was one of my cats and one of the baby chicks. Just sitting side by side like neither one realized who they were next to, LOL. Now, I do have several "chicken" cats who have really bonded with the big girls and spend most of their day out there with them and many times one or two get shut up in the coop at night by accident. At first I thought they were there only for the mice but then I noticed that they just loved their company, it seemed. They lay in the sun out in the run and there are only one or two that do this. I know that they or the others especially would polish off the chicks if allowed so it was pretty funny to see the two critters sitting side by side like that. Lori

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996