Return to the Farm Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ivomec dosage for dogs... yet again

Posted by rainedaywoman 70529 (My Page) on
Thu, May 3, 12 at 12:37

The prior thread I found was at capacity on feedback. My SIL recently told us about Ivomec. she was put onto it by her vet and now uses it on all her dog and used it to treat her HW+ rescue that now tests negative. So I after hearing that and reading all the positive feedback I am willing to give it a try. My issue come with this. I am terrible at math and do not trust myself to figure out the correct dosage for my two large breeds.

170lb BullMastiff
150lb Warlock Doberman

My other two babies are listed in the prior threads so I can easily look back for their dosage both are under 12lbs.
I just don't trust my math skills to try and figure the correct dose for my big babies. I do not want to risk poisoning them. Any help I appreciate.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ivomec dosage for dogs... yet again

They weigh about 12-15 times what you lil dog weighs, right? :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Farm Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here