Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
firstlight_gw

Helichrysum Italicum

firstlight
14 years ago

Hello,

I am investigation the establishment of an essential oil production facility and I have decided to cultivate as one of my initial efforts Helichrysum Italicum. I am interested in actually locating a working herb farm that is willing to speak to me about the cultivation of Helichrysum on a commercial basis as well as seeing an actual still in operation. I am making inquiries throughout the industry I can locate on the net but I cannot quite locate an essential oil producer. I can find any number of distributors of The refined oil of different grades of purity, but no one is so far forthcoming with a name of a reliable producer. Of course Young Living is there but they are so big they just dismiss my inquiries. Initial investigations are always full of nieve questions but you must start somewhere so I am asking you since you provide seeds of this plant. Maybe you know a company who cultivates the Helichrysum Italicum and would be willing to exchange some emails or even consider a visitor. I live in CA and would like to find someone in the local So Cal area, but anyone would be fine. I have already received an incredible amount of assistance from a company in So Africa. However that is a little too removed for me to make a visit. Thank you in advance for any information you could pass my way. Yours truly, BT Dulin

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Custom Residential Homes & Full Service Renovations