Return to the Farm Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need a name for 4H club.....

Posted by tracerracer z7OR (My Page) on
Tue, May 26, 09 at 17:34

My DH and a friend of ours are starting a new 4H club in our area. Really need a name, it's a very serious sort of club (competitive shooting) but would like a name that is just a little fun. some that I thought of:
Lock and load
From the hip(don't know if that is too much)
Lock, stock and barrel
Any suggestions? Don't want to name if for our town as we have kids coming from 45 miles away to join, don't want to use our county, cuz that's just duller'n dirt...........thanks,........T

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need a name for 4H club.....

What part of the country are you in? Anything special about your area? Sometimes stuff like that can be fun to incorporate into a name...

Velvet ~:>

o

• Posted by acer 6b western NC (My Page) on
    Wed, May 27, 09 at 13:05

Hot Shots

o

N R Sights

o

Fire For Fun

o

I would take several names and let the kids choose and/or add some names.I remember fondly as a Girl scout we named a camp and made up a song about Camp Wahoo!

o

We're in Southern Oregon (God's country, IMHO) That's not a bad idea, but I kinda wanted somethin' a little fun, irreverant(sp? wish they had spell check here grrr). My plan coming here was just that, get a list and run it by the 'boys' (the leaders) and then let the club pick. Thanks for the suggestions! (love the camp Wahoo!)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Farm Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here