Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
classicalnature

Looking for Orphaned Ducklings

ClassicalNature
9 years ago

Actually, I am looking for a man who yesterday saved a dozen mallard ducklings on the 5 or 91 freeway between 3 to 3:30 pm. These ducklings were on the freeway with their mother on the side of the carpool lane, and fortunately the man stopped and took a box out of his white truck to help them. My car was right behind him. We tried to help him coax the mother into the box, too, but she got frightened and flew off into an incoming car. I asked him what he was going to do with them, and he said that he lived off Euclid St. and that he would drop the ducklings off at a lake near his home. And that was it. I looked up more about ducklings, and I realize that they will most probably die if left alone, as other ducks will kill them and they are extremely vulnerable to weather and predators. If this man could contact me, I would like to know where they are and maybe try to rehabilitate them, then release them. Also, I would like to let this man know that what he did yesterday was incredible. Not many people would have cared about these ducklings...

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County