Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nelda1234

How Does Your Garden Grow?

nelda1234
14 years ago

Hi everybody, Just wanted to take the time to check in with everybody! We are all busy with our gardens and new projects this summer and wanted to know how everybody was doing. My garden is doing well despite all the rain that we have been having---my potatoes are blooming and are standing about 15,16 inches high--the irrigation system I did in the tater patch has been working great! My Sweetpotatoes are doing fantastic--I have never grown them before so I am excited about those :) If I could find some bushel baskets I would plant more of them but can't seem to find any that are "free" or "cheap"-Oh well, they were just a test plant this year--now next year--whole different story. All my girls are really cranking out the eggs, about 80 a day--still have some slackers that have not started laying yet LOL! My tomatoes are making little tomatoes and my Greenbeans are blooming----Oh and I had a young girl that was egg bound--what an experience that was---no really!! :)

So how about everybody else, runningtrails,velvet, msjay, etc....what is everybody doing? Roll Call...............

Happy days to everybody!!!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Ngrained Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Custom Woodworking, Décor, and More in Franklin County