Return to the Farm Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Playing catch-up with garden....

Posted by seramas 4/5 SW Mich (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 21, 09 at 23:40

Next year the Vacation will start in December so it is not so hard to catch up with all the spring chores. My garden is doing good (Pictures below). Still have problems getting about but with the some help from a neighbors things are getting caught up. Haven't had time to read all the postings I missed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Playing catch-up with garden....

Here they are (couldn't remember how to paste pic info)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Wow! Beautiful garden and so neat and tidy! My veggies are growing well, if you can find them in all the grass and weeds. I wouldn't dare show anyone a picture. lol!

Great garden!

o

Fabulous garden!! I wish I would have done a bigger one but thought the small one was all I could handle this year with hubby gone. Yours looks great! Lori

o

Well, at least you have a garden this year. 1st it rained everyday in spring. Then it was 95+ degrees and baked everything. Lucky for us, one of our retired neighbors has been sharing his tomatoes.

You garden is beautiful.
Ramona

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Farm Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here