Return to the Farm Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cafromo eco fan woodstove

Posted by jennybog zone 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 15, 08 at 8:45

HELLO EVERYONE,
ANYONE OUT THERE USE A CAFRAMO ECOFAN ON TOP OF THERE WOODSTOVE?WONDER HOW MUCH HEAT IT THROW OFF? HAVE A FRIEND WHO LOVES IT SAY IT IS WORTH THE $80.00.tHANKS JENNY

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cafromo eco fan woodstove

I don't know if mine is the same make ( just checked--it is )and I love it. Mine has the 3 blades and sure moves the hot air away from the stove. And also if there is a power outage you still have this fan blowing. Mine came from Lee Valley as a gift and I think is about $125.00. If you do get one get it with the 3 blades.

o

Capslock makes your post uncomfortable for many people to read. it would be courteous of you not to write in capslock any more.

o

Thankyou , i bought one this afternoon. I got a real good deal $80.00 with shipping and handling.We live in an old farmhouse and it is like a bolwing ally. nice and long. even with door fans we need all the help we can get.thanks jenny

o

If Capslock makes people uncomfortable they really need to seek proffesional help. "Oh it's yelling" Clearly not. What makes me uncomfortable is people being the ettiquette police over poitless garbage like someone not noticing they left CAPSLOCK on.

o

Thankyou farmer Bob, I have vision probelms so i guess I didnt notice. Didnt mean to BUG people.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Farm Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here