Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
laturcotte1

To much to do not enough time

laturcotte1
14 years ago

We live deep in the woods and for the past few days it has been quite hot and this morning was no different. When I got up I dressed in my pants, shoes and decided not to put my top on, like I said it was pretty hot. Fed the 5 dogs, gave out all their meds, washed all the dishes, let them all out to do their duty, opened windows, turned on fans all in my bra. Grabbed my bag, coffee and shirt and out the door I went. Dropped all my stuff off in the truck and opened the geese, fed the goats, opened the chickens coop, opened the other coop, fed the horse, even sprayed her down with fly spray, put her mask on turned the fan on and cleaned up her yard of poop. Walked back to my truck got in, rolled down the windows, fastened my seat belt and off to work I went all by 5:30am. About 7 minutes into my drive the seatbelt became uncomfortable and only when I went to adjust it did I realize I FORGOT TO PUT MY TOP ON. Luckily the drive to work takes about 45 minutes and not 10 there would have been some wide eyes in that parking lot.

If you ask yourself "Do I have to much to do and not enough time to do it?" yes you do. I pulled over and quietly slipped my top on and away I went.

Hope your day is better than mine!

Lee Ann

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County