Return to the Farm Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Baby' Its Cold Outside'!!!

Posted by bulldinkie (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 14, 10 at 16:25

We Are still into fall.Then all this darn wind.End already It wouldnt be so cold if the wind would stop.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Baby' Its Cold Outside'!!!

Ditto that title! Yesterday was the worse--snow, wind chills well below zero, white outs. Today was better, up to 12 degrees! Tomorrow is to be a balmy 24!

o

Winter's here. I promise there's more to come.

Stay warm!

Brendasue

o

I agree about the cold and the winds. Eventually I will save enough money to install a personal windmill in the back field, so i can capture some of that wind power.

Until then, I just layer on the clothes. Even the dogs were complaining about their paws freezing earlier this week.

o

Ha! Speaking of dogs, my pyrs are going out on the pond & laying on the ice- right in the middle. You'd think they would stick to their nice warm beds...

Brendasue

o

Watch the dogs on ice,my hubby came home one day with an employee he said look here my yellow lab was out in the middle,fell thru ice.S on day around Christmas,I was baking.Something ket eating away Go look at pond so I stopped everythingwent looked sure enough my yellow lab fell thru ice just by luck somone was in hubbys office he helped me get her out.
Pam, we got a windmill over in Lancaster pa from an amish guy that sells them,sevices them.

o

bulldinkie ... a windmill to generate electricity from an Amish person? That seems contradictory .... LOL!

o

No we bought the windmill from the amish,we have it so when wind blows it pumps water into farm pond,from a well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Farm Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here