Return to the Frugal Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone in lake county ohio?

Posted by ladymoon_oh 5 on lake erie (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 26, 05 at 19:27

I have LOTS of plants that need dividing. I have had some health problems that have cut down on my gardening abilities,things need divided I am unable to do it all by myself. I'm looking for someone to help and in exchange they can have some. I wanted to post this here first, if I don't find someone I'll post to freecycle but thought I'd have a better chance fnding a true gardener here. Not that anything is real fragile but you know what I mean, the thought of my husband or son doing this is scary the are not the gardening type!
black eyed susan
yarrow
day lillies
strawberry and cream grass
other grasses
lambs ears
hollyhocks
hardy geranium
lots of others

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone in lake county ohio?

Forgot to add that this would be done in may!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Frugal Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here