Return to the Frugal Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cheapest site for cover crop, crotalaria juncea and water crystal

Posted by Frank_10b 10B subtropical (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 8, 05 at 22:09

Hello

I need a cover crop for my garden this summer. I am looking for crotalaria juncea (sunn hemp) or barley. What is the cheapest source?

Also, what is the cheapest source for water crystals to keep things watered during our hot, dry spring.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cheapest site for cover crop, crotalaria juncea and water cry

Frank,

A craft store would be your best bet for water crystals although not cheap. Maybe there are other resources folks can alert us to.

What about drip irrigation?

simply divine joe

o
RE: cheapest site for cover crop, crotalaria juncea and water cry

Frank,
I found water crystals on ebay. 2lbs for 13.75. Free shipping. I thought this was better than anything I found in the stores around here. They sell in larger quanties also. The ebay seller is "jerseymarket" or the ebay store is "jersey-fleamarket". Let me know if you find any place cheaper.
Sydneypie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Frugal Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here