Return to the Frugal Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
earth boxes

Posted by gramjack indiana (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 6, 04 at 11:17

has any one on this forum made their own earth boxes. you can buy them but they are sooo expensive. if ya have please tell me how thanks in advace

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: earth boxes

I just did a "google" and came up with this link. I was surprised that it was still viewable, as so many were not.

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/contain/msg0518193614037.html

Here is a link that might be useful: homemade earthbox

o
RE: homemade earth boxes

check out www.josho.com/Earthbox.htm. Also, New Earth Digest site has this plus lots more ideas

o
RE: earth boxes

After much confusion over the links posted here, I have finally found the solution. Yay. No www in the josho address. Ammended link at bottom. You have no idea how much I searched and searched before realizing how simple the solution was.

:: hangs head in shame ::

Here is a link that might be useful: Ammended Josho Link

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Frugal Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here