Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
northwoodswis4

Goldrush for $4.99 today only

northwoodswis4
11 years ago

For those of you in zones 5 or southward, Gurneys has a today-only sale on Goldrush apple for $4.99. You might need keycode 0531094. The price will come up when you are at the checkout. Wish I could grow them where I live.
Northwoodswis

Comments (13)

• fruitnut Z7 4500ft SW TX
    11 years ago

They have several "grades". Does that apply to all grades and do you know the rootstock? Thank You!

• insteng
    11 years ago

It looks like it just applies to the standard 2-4' trees. Though that is a good price if you are looking for that type of apple.

• northwoodswis4
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I have no idea. You will have to check it out.
    Northwoodswis

• insteng
    11 years ago

I just ordered 4 of them. They only give you the discount on the standard trees. If nothing else I'll use them later to graft other apples on to them later.

• hoosierquilt USDA 10A Sunset 23 Vista CA
    11 years ago

Saw that. I have a special Myra Red Fuji coming, so they're going to be planted next to each other. Somewhere. Not sure where I can squeeze them in, but I will find a spot.

Patty S.

• lkz5ia
    11 years ago

Thanks for the code, have a small damaged one, want a backup or 2.

• leexrayshady
    11 years ago

Just picked up 2 I know they won't ripen in my zone but hopefully they will survive in zone 4 they are for the deer anyway

• bencjedi
    11 years ago

I couldn't get the $4.99 deal, but have a small yard anyway, so the LiâÂÂl-BIG 2-3 ft will work better for me anyway. Fortunately they were running a 50% off everything sale and I just got my order in under the gun!

• leexrayshady
    11 years ago

Just to let you know gurneys is not honoring there sale they are limiting to one tree only, check your credit card statement, I know a ton of people who have cancelled there order cause of this blatant false advertising they have lost allot of potential customers because of this

• lkz5ia
    11 years ago

Yeah, I saw that in my email, too. I'll be complaining about that.

• lkz5ia
    11 years ago

I guess you wouldn't even had to cancel, looks like now I got an email saying they are out of stock and I won't get any, bunch of birdbrains there. So wasted all our time even going through that ordering process.

• Noogy
    11 years ago

After complaining, this is what I got:
    Thank you for your email. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please know that in the special offer a customer can order only one Goldrush Apple Tree for $4.99. The system would not allow ordering more than one tree on order.

While we try to make every effort to ensure that the items you order are of the highest quality, shipped to you in a timely manner, and with the best service, occasionally we stumble. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I have issued a gift apology certificate to you in the amount of $20.00 for the inconvenience caused. You will be receiving it shortly through the mail which you may use for any merchandise through our catalog or website.

• insteng
    11 years ago

I got a e-mail stating they were limiting the order to only one tree. Then today I got another one stating they were cancelling the order completely. I responded and told them I would not bother ordering anything from them in the future. They have lost a lot of business because of this.