Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Arboreum shipment arrived

Posted by Voyage034 USDA 10a Sunset 23 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 19, 14 at 19:12

Just got home and found a present waiting for me! Box seemed small for 6 trees. I excitedly opened the box and found only 3 trees. Seems the 3 Cristobalinas I ordered were out of stock. When I ordered them the site said they had 20 or 30 of them so I am quite disappointed at this. I just hope it was a problem with nursery stock failing, and not filling orders out of the order they were received.

The 3 trees that did come are all in excellent shape and have tons of roots. I would definitely order from them again even with the disappointment on the cherries.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Arboreum shipment arrived

• Posted by Ztom 5 OH (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 19, 14 at 21:20

Last year they sent me a refund in the spring informing me that the Jefferson plums I ordered had failed and told me where I might find some. In 2012 I got a Cambridge Gage and a Green Gage. They were really healthy trees and are doing really well for me now. I'd like to order more trees from them, but they only had one Euro Plum variety available this year. I think they have pretty high standards and if the trees aren't good enough they won't send them out. I know that this is the first year for their user friendly website, maybe there were some glitches with the "quantity available" feature.

o

I hadn't considered a website glitch, that's a good point. How did they refund you? I need to contact them since I have not received anything yet.

o

• Posted by Ztom 5 OH (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 22, 14 at 15:07

Those were the only trees I ordered that year, so they just sent me my whole check back uncashed. I think this is the first year they've accepted credit card payments. Maybe they only charged your card for the 3 trees.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here