Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Source for Clayton peach trees

Posted by Chris-7b-GA (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 6, 14 at 19:12

Hey gang, not sure if the word has gotten out but Vaughn Nursery in Tennessee grows and sells the hard to find Clayton peach variety that Scott S. recommends.

Clayton is not listed on their website but was listed on a price list pamphlet I got from them in the mail that also includes other varieties not on their website, apparently, they dont bother to update their website. I got my Clayton peach in the mail today, not sure if they have any left for this season. They grow Clayton and most of their other peach varieties on Guardian rootstock which is a plus for us folks in the south.

Chris

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Source for Clayton peach trees

Chris have you tried la feliciana peach trees I saw them at tractor supply in zone 8b. I'm going to give them a try. that give me peaches later than Suwanee.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here