Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ISO of damson plum tree

Posted by vaherbmom 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 11, 13 at 19:41

Saw it at TyTy and Willis websites--any opinions on these sources or can you recommend another?

thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ISO of damson plum tree

Strongly not recommended! TyTy in particular is the bottom of the barrel. fruittreefarm.com will be cheaper and a whole lot better. Or try Cummins, Adams County, Raintree, Starks, Fedco, etc.

Scott

o

thanks for the warning! Those are the two a google search pulled up. I checked Dave's Garden's plant scout too--nothing!

will check the others now, thanks!

o

• Posted by olpea zone 6 KS (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 14:21

"I checked Dave's Garden's plant scout too--nothing!"

TyTy threatened to sue Dave's Garden if they didn't remove all the consumer negative feedback about their nursery. Pages and pages of negative feedback.

o

i just ordered one from Starks along with a few other things. If you order $85 or more before 4/15 shipping is free. It's way too easy to meet that goal. Still, I had shopped around and feel I got better than average prices on hard to find stuff from a source that has a very good reputation.

No affiliation.

Pam in cinti

o

nope, if I spend another $85 on fruit trees my dh will not be happy, to put it mildly.

I don't have that much space left anyway, and so many other projects this spring that I planned to just put one in this year--the damson.

o

I hear you there! This is my last largish purchase as hubby just retired. But I was overly tempted by the Blue Velvet Blue Moon Honeyberries at a less than budget busting price. Plus I got the damson along with a couple other trees on my wish list at a reduced price grouping rate (I mean Starks has put a couple trees together and if you buy that bunch each tree is quite a bit cheaper than you would have paid if bought separately). I'll be paying out of self made cash to keep the peace.

Sincerely hoping no one on this list keeps track of my last purchase vow and sends a copy to my hubby tho.

Pam in cinti

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here