Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Were can I find an El Dorado Plum Tree or Scion

Posted by arockerdude z9 ConcorCalif. (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 4, 11 at 2:03

Does anyone know were I can find an El Dorado plum tree? Or scion? I have looked for this plum for years with no luck. I am also looking for a Catalina plum tree or scion. Any one have any info please? Thanks for your help. Dave

Here is a link that might be useful: El Dorado and Catalina Plumb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Were can I find an El Dorado Plum Tree or Scion

Dave Wilson Nursery in California sometimes has El Dorado Plums. You might check to see if one of their retailers has it in your area. They have a great "By Variety: Find it For Me" search page, where you can enter your location, and the tree you're looking for, then see if a nursery in your area has it available, purchased from DWN.

Patty S.

Here is a link that might be useful: DWN-Plums & Prunes

o

Hi

I have a El Dorado Plum tree that is 40 years old and still going strong. In Janurary I will be pruning this tree and scion wood would be avalible if you are still interested.

Ron

o

The California Rare Fruit Growers chapters have scion exchanges starting in January.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here