Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
a new Mulberry tree that I got!

Posted by MohammadLawati Middle East (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 6, 14 at 8:30

Hello,
I went and bought a new mulberry tree for my home that is grafted.
I want to share some pictures with others:

here is a leaf:

Here is a fruit:

What do you think it actually is? I guess morus alba because it is long right?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: a new Mulberry tree that I got!

Congratulations on your new tree! I have several started from cuttings and 3 look like they will make it! Mine are Pakistan Mulberry, and their blooms / berries look like yours, although your tree is much bigger! I am looking forward to tasting this berry!

Suzi

o

It was a good idea to get a grafted tree. Fruit quality from seeds varies greatly

o

Thanks Suzi, I hope to test it too, The last time I ate a mulberry was when I was a small child. I remmember acidic and sweet flavour. I also recal tasting a long one but it had a chewey green line that tasted like leaves. I hope this will prove my memory wrong.
Yeah Carol, I thout about it because the guy who sold me this advised me to take it despite its higher price as he told me that he is sure of its quality and ate some himself XP. Thanks all !

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here