Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
fruit tree spray in canada

Posted by woody64 5a (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 3, 14 at 11:58

I want to spray my pear trees for leaf curl and want to know if this stuff,
CuPRO 5000DF Fungicide/Bactericide 61.3% Copper Hydroxide ,is allowed in Canada? I can buy it on ebay but want to make sure it is allowed to cross the border. If anyone knows if its allowed or where I can buy in Canada please post for me.thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: fruit tree spray in canada

I worked for the PO for 8 years. Hundreds of packages from Canada daily. We had to take the word of the slip as to what they were (hint, hint). One in a thousand was opened for possible drugs. Otherwise they sail through.

o

Thanks Drew.Does anyone know where to buy in Canada or any other fungicide to combat tree curl? Just checked on ebay ,lots there in the states but shipping is brutal!!

o

Your right shipping is high especially for fungicide, If you have any Lowes or Home Depots you could check there, But there should be some garden or farm supplies that could help you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here